Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

9 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

aXapG9A.jpg

Hide contents

I'm so sorry I had to :hide:

it's giving KUNT

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 hour ago, Elle said:

Hate to be overkill with this, but I did in fact have another LDR9 dream last night :noir:

It was a bit stranger than the other one. She posted a random picture on Instagram and in the caption, announced her new record would be coming later this year titled “Beverly _____ Hippie” (I can’t for the life of me remember the second word. It wasn’t Hills, but another descriptor word. Maybe starting with a C? The memory has escaped me) Then later on, she posted the lead single announcement which was the title track and it was set to release the following week. The single cover was a selfie, but it was edited to make her look really old sort of in the style of The Weeknd’s Dawn FM album. Everyone was really confused as to why it was edited that way, but then an ~insider~ revealed it was because the song was about how the media has perceived her as she’s grown older over the past decade under the Hollywood eye. 
That’s all. No more sweets before bedtime x

the serve this would be :clapback:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

6 hours ago, Vertimus said:

This is very true--look at Marianne Faithfull and Nico at the very start of their careers---they practically had to destroy themselves to be taken seriously as artists. Joni Mitchell has commented on this, and Tori Amos has written and said a lot about it in song, book, and interview.

It seems like the only women exempt from this were those that took on a 'tough bitch' image from the very start, like Patti Smith, Chrissie Hyde, Nina Hagen, Siouxsie Sioux, Joan Jett (and the rest of the Runaways by extension), and Annie Lenox. Nico would learn to take on that image, as would Marianne Faithfull. 

Others, like Lena Lovich were so gonzo from the start, so original, that no record executive would attempt to make anything more of her than she already presented. They knew they could never fashion her into an Olivia Newton-John. 

I agree with you, though I always saw what she was doing with 'Cola,' 'Wait For Life,' 'Gods & Monsters,' 'Money Power Glory,' and most of 'Honeymoon,' but many people are idiots and take things at face value, and in the most superficial ways. They have extremely limited cultural contexts. 

I want to add my opinion to that discussion saying: I think this is the exact anger that maybe lana still want to talk on ldr9 just like she said on the recent interview.

"For this new music, there’s none of that at all. It’s more just like: I’m angry. The songs are very conversational. For the first song, I pressed record and sang, “When I look back, tracing fingertips over plastic bags, I think I wish I could extrapolate some small intention or maybe get your attention for a minute or two."

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

5 hours ago, sadhotforever said:

I'm still holding out hope for this:smile4:

Also manifesting LDR9's first single on her birthday + a new hair color + an album trailer

I FUCKING NEED A NEW HAIR COLOR FOR GOD'S SAKE

5 hours ago, NikoGo said:

pretty sure that was about rock Candy sweet, because days later she told a fan she was working on two albums, and when she talked about BB she used the dragon emoji 

uv unreleased Dragon slayer incoming omggggg #delulutrain

4 hours ago, Jared said:

That's how much I detest Rick Nowels and his plasticky production and his way of burying the vocals in dated and cheap reverb. I don't want to see him anywhere near Lana's studio ever again. 

I think its too rough to blame all on him when lfl recording lana decided to use a piece of paper between her mouth and the mic and in the honeymoon sessions she used the most fucked up microphone that was in his deposit to sing (even though he said that it wouldnt probably work out)

7 hours ago, LifeOnMars said:

Apparently Ben has been promising new Ellie Goulding music since January too. I hope this doesn’t end up being a similar situation. Although the fact that he said album and not just music gives me hope. 

Right like that def means its almost done why else would he say album. I think we could get a single soon

6 hours ago, Whore of Tropico said:

i can see a lot of LB members have been dreaming about LDR9 very often lately (me included, just had a third time LDR9 vision in my sleep), what if Lana has been using a hex on all of us all this time?

I have a theory that one of lanas songs is a “spell”… long story short i played said song over and over and my bf called me the next morning saying he had 3 dreams about me

4 minutes ago, Offtotheraces01 said:

I have a theory that one of lanas songs is a “spell”… long story short i played said song over and over and my bf called me the next morning saying he had 3 dreams about me

well, spill

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

22 minutes ago, Offtotheraces01 said:

The Blackest Day? I swear people keep saying the bridge is an actual spell :eartha2:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

2 hours ago, plastiscguy said:

Hide contents

Pics-Art-22-06-05-21-20-23-546.png

She already has plenty of platinum certifications so no need for her to look like Elizabeth II

What’s this devotion? You really seem like a good man
Bodies or oceans, I cling to you like your mainland

if we get any kind of unreleased on this, please let it be something like My Best Days :candy:

when i was sleeping without you haunted by the baddest dreamssss

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

15 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

if we get any kind of unreleased on this, please let it be something like My Best Days :candy:

when i was sleeping without you haunted by the baddest dreamssss

I love the instrumental bridge on that song. It's far too gorgeous to only be an unreleased. Maybe someday....

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

1 hour ago, Pretty On The Indide said:

well, spill

Hmmm maybe i should gatekeep teehee

1 hour ago, plastiscguy said:

The Blackest Day? I swear people keep saying the bridge is an actual spell :eartha2:

No its actually trash magic, side note tho are you plasticsguy on youtube as well? I love your account!