Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

When you ask Jared about Rick Nowels: 

If everybody likes him maybe he is not that good :sass:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

12 hours ago, sadhotforever said:

I'm still holding out hope for this:smile4:

Also manifesting LDR9's first single on her birthday + a new hair color + an album trailer

6 hours ago, GrenadineGrass said:

I FUCKING NEED A NEW HAIR COLOR FOR GOD'S SAKE

Black goes very well with angry...:illumilana:

Spoiler

b5bfc79275bcbf57ae40a33528be7fc6.jpg

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

Lana will post something about LDR9 before the end of June ...I just can  feel it in my bones :trisha:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

4 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

What if insiders decided to let her do her “surprise” announcement? Or even a surprise drop, while we’re on the delulu train.

They like attention too much to stay silent just to be "kind" to Lana :eek: 

They either don't know anything yet cause it's still some weeks away or we are getting a leak-less era this time :hype:

giphy.gif

I still can't believe we are really getting a new album after having 2 on 2021 :hide: we don't deserve Lana :crying4:

And the best part about it is that this time we don't have a single or a snippet or a fake date so even if it takes some months to come out it's not going to feel dragged.

Chemtrails real rollout for example, was pretty normal. LMLYLAW in October and then the title track + preoder in January with the album in March. What really felt bad about it is that she announced it back in May for September in qftc :eek: and this time we are not having any of that :hype:

giphy.gif

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUbsd9KrgL3/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

What do you mean that you don't want more album rollouts like this? :nails:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Im 100% in the boat of I’m glad insiders aren’t saying anything. The three singles would have been a super awesome surprise release but the surprise was spoiled. BOZ got snippy on twitter a couple weeks ago when asked about Lana info (he said something like “I can’t pull info out of thin air”) so I really think insiders don’t know anything. Which either means her team has finally kept things under wraps, or Ben is talking out his ass when he says music incoming and soon :thumb2:

"Don’t forget me"

16 minutes ago, House of Balloons said:

do we really know we're getting shit this year or are we just doing mental gymnastics again? 

Mental gymnastics tbh

giphy.gif

28 minutes ago, House of Balloons said:

do we really know we're getting shit this year or are we just doing mental gymnastics again? 

We have watertight evidence

Spoiler

@Elle‘s dreams :thumb3:

33 minutes ago, House of Balloons said:

Well we’re definitely at least getting a single(s) this year without any doubt. Technically an album too since none of Ben’s "soon" was longer than a 4-5 months wait (this better not jinx it lol) but album wise who knows with Ol’ girl we know she likes a good delay :bebe:

But yeah we’re getting something this year that’s for sure.