Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

33 minutes ago, Summerain said:

In every Lana album there is a song by Rick Nowels, imagine that Lana has followed Rick because Roses Bloom For You is on LDR9 omfgggg

They are ideas that I make myself haha

no no no dream BIGGER: since she doesn’t have any Rick song’s left she can/wants to use they recorded new ones that’ll end up on the album making Rick one of LDR9’s main producers 
DPqpuwQ.gif

Lilacs in my mind all the time are blooming beautifully
Even though some stare
And say her last affair went brutally

Well I don't let them rain on my parade
That's not my thing
'Cause I've got love on my side, now
I've got nothing to hide, now
And now life's a dream
Life's a dream

:crying5::crying4:

DaringAdventurousKob-max-1mb.gif

9 minutes ago, Summerain said:

Lilacs in my mind all the time are blooming beautifully
Even though some stare
And say her last affair went brutally

Well I don't let them rain on my parade
That's not my thing
'Cause I've got love on my side, now
I've got nothing to hide, now
And now life's a dream
Life's a dream

:crying5::crying4:

one of her sweetest melodies 🥹 i want it to be officially released SO bad

I love it so much, I made a RBFY/VOTD mashup and it fits so well... wonder if those were ideas for the same song she had in mind cause both sound so similar for me (DM me if you want to listen)

I'd love if she added RBFY on LDR9 as a little interlude or intro. I didn't care that much about it at first but when she teased it again with the harmonies it really mesmerized me :crying4: I wonder if she ever finished it cause both snippets are exactly from the same part of the song :um2:

I don't know if it would match LDR9 tho cause RBFY seems like a happy/hopeful song and I sense LDR9 to be more angry/chaotic. But she didn't include Yosemite in an album called Lust For Life cause it was too happy :hide: so we'll never know with Lana

giphy.gif

14 minutes ago, olmolinauro said:

anyone feeling or whising FTBC vibes from the new album, as Lana described it?

we want Lana Del Rey, we dont want Lana to copy Fiona Apple.

I think Lana has grown to be that kind of artist who certainly has their own artistic identity & do things their own way, just like Fiona. I really want Lana to sort of take that "campy, weird" vibes from Fiona and cook something in her own way.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 hour ago, mlittle11 said:

one of her sweetest melodies 🥹 i want it to be officially released SO bad

I only want it released so we can forget about it a week later like Yosemite :eartha:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

happy 80 pages of dreaming, manifesting & delulu clairvoyance

Spoiler

imagine Lanita actually announce sumthing when we reach page 100th :hair:

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

3 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

happy 80 pages of dreaming, manifesting & delulu clairvoyance

Hide contents

imagine Lanita actually announce sumthing at page 100th :hair:

quick lets get to 100 pages!

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

42 minutes ago, olmolinauro said:

anyone feeling FTBC vibes from the new album?

kind of the opposite ー ftbc has a strong experimental and rhythmic vein to its production while lana seem pretty much detached from whatever is going on sound-wise, simply writing her lyrics and melodies and hoping drew can make pretty arrangements to go w it. there might be some similarity to fiona due to the long verses but i think it'll be an expansion on the blue banisters sound w angrier lyrics 

2 minutes ago, World At War said:

kind of the opposite ー ftbc has a strong experimental and rhythmic vein to its production while lana seem pretty much detached from whatever is going on sound-wise, simply writing her lyrics and melodies and hoping drew can make pretty arrangements to go w it. there might be some similarity to fiona due to the long verses but i do think it'll be an expansion on the blue banisters sound w angrier lyrics 

that was what I was saying, lyric-wise (not so much in sound) but I know Lana could go a little more experimental as seen in BBS

2 minutes ago, olmolinauro said:

that was what I was saying, lyric-wise (not so much in sound) but I know Lana could go a little more experimental as seen in BBS

it's the "camp" we are manifesting, we need "campy" / weird / extra Lana

1 minute ago, olmolinauro said:

honestly all I need is R&B Lana :crying5:

yes we need some bussy boppin pussy poppin music  

giphy.gif

i really don’t think management would ever let the lanadelrey account be permanently deleted… even if they never plan to use it again, i feel like they’re nurturing it like a small anemic victorian infant on the brink of death

anyways i want that same aesthetic for ldr9….. victorian infant with smallpox and lana languishes outside on the balcony by ocean air due to her incapacitating tuberculosis and consumption with diamonds on her neck and roses in her hair and she sings like a siren as death never comes to relieve their high class family from despair …. they suffer for eternity and their ghosts haunt the isles as years go by 

sUcVobB.png