Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Idgaf at this point, just please give me some drums. That’s all I can ask for at this point, please let me hear a singular drum somewhere on that album :crying5:

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

1 minute ago, ShadesOfFool said:

Idgaf at this point, just please give me some drums. That’s all I can ask for at this point, please let me hear a singular drum somewhere on that album :crying5:

this is where she's like "if thats what you want, thats what im gonna give you" and she's gonna go full drum machine loop :hair:

i think we'll get 14 tracks, no interlude, the first song will be the title of the album with a closing track that is a cover of Dream A Little Dream Of Me, the album title will be Dreams Nobody Caught and the title track will be 7 minutes. saxophones will feature on the title track

album length: 1:10:29

Album cover: Lana won't be featured for the first time on the cover, except the Target edition. The normal version will be a painting of night sky, reminiscent of Starry Night except there's a rocket with a message in the stars (like the phone number on Honeymoon) and the Target edition, she'll be pulled by Charlie on the beach in a radio flyer wagon and it'll be textless. 

digital album release: July 4

physicals: September 23

manifestingggggg

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Since beginning of 2022 Lana has gained:

- highest daily streaming 

- highest streaming numbers of certain songs/albums

- surpassed fucking Adele on Spotify Global Charts

- numerous tiktok viral hits

- surpassed 23M monthly listeners for the fourth time of her career

- her private ig (now public) has a post (Peach Fuzz) hits >900k likes while this account only has 1M followers at the time.

For someone like Lana, she is doing insane numbers at this point - we can tell that this is hype season for her, the demand is no joke. She & her team better play the cards right, LDR9 could be as huge as L4L or NFR. Dare I even say: BTD! (with its 10th anniversary coming up)

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

2 hours ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

i think we'll get 14 tracks, no interlude, the first song will be the title of the album with a closing track that is a cover of Dream A Little Dream Of Me, the album title will be Dreams Nobody Caught and the title track will be 7 minutes. saxophones will feature on the title track

album length: 1:10:29

Album cover: Lana won't be featured for the first time on the cover, except the Target edition. The normal version will be a painting of night sky, reminiscent of Starry Night except there's a rocket with a message in the stars (like the phone number on Honeymoon) and the Target edition, she'll be pulled by Charlie on the beach in a radio flyer wagon and it'll be textless. 

digital album release: July 4

physicals: September 23

manifestingggggg

I liked that until you said Lana isn't on the cover.

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

2 hours ago, Whore of Tropico said:

- her private ig (now public) has a post (Peach Fuzz) hits >900k likes while this account only has 1M followers at the time.

For someone like Lana, she is doing insane numbers at this point - we can tell that this is hype season for her, the demand is no joke. She & her team better play the cards right, LDR9 could be as huge as L4L or NFR. Dare I even say: BTD! (with its 10th anniversary coming up)

Kinda related to this, I've been think how much hate Lana used to get in 2020/2021, like constant viral hate tweets and all that calling her racist, a republican, a karen... and even bodyshaming her.

One year later all she gets is praise again and she's repeaking in popularity (obviously she still gets some small amount of hate like all artists do). That show us how people on social media just jump on "hate trends" and don't even care why or how until they get bored or forget and jump onto the next one:wtf3:

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, Whore of Tropico said:

i have to say though… i feel like “old lana” is whats getting popular right now. i dont see any songs from chemtrails or bb going viral or any recent pictures of lana being used in these trends which is unfortunate. its all about the nymphet/girly aesthetics and lana’s direction doesn’t fit into that anymore. so i wonder if her upcoming releases will be bigger in response to the virality of it all or if her core fans will make up the majority of listeners. 

1 hour ago, mlittle11 said:

i have to say though… i feel like “old lana” is whats getting popular right now. i dont see any songs from chemtrails or bb going viral or any recent pictures of lana being used in these trends which is unfortunate. its all about the nymphet/girly aesthetics and lana’s direction doesn’t fit into that anymore. so i wonder if her upcoming releases will be bigger in response to the virality of it all or if her core fans will make up the majority of listeners. 

It's mostly BTD and UV but NFR became her 2nd (?) most streamed album recently and the numbers are insane so at least she won't just be the BTD girl :thumb2:

BB also had a cute moment with Dealer at least.

And about the pictures I totally agree and I hate it. It's always BTD Lana and even worse... obvious edits of models bodies with her face :wtf3:

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, mlittle11 said:

I think DT is also trending at the moment. And maybe the songs of BB and COCC will only trend in the future, after all, a few years ago I would not have believed that Brooklyn Baby and Queen of Disaster would experience a second wave of popularity. So I guess the next generation of teenies will swing their hips to BUS :brows:

Not every single album from an artist is going to be a streamings juggernaut

2021 were her pandemic albums: little promotion, purely released just for the music - every artist has these kinds of releases, it's fine

Clearly this next record seems like one that she will be more passionate in promoting 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

West Coast and BBS would be great TikTok virals due to transitions e.g. WC as glow up your look (I was good but now I'm bad). I wouldn't be surprised if they gonna be viral in future.

White Mustang, Groupie Love, Cherry, Love Song, Tulsa has potential too.

I don't want any BTD songs popular in this app cause they have recognisation already.