Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

also, wanted to meantion the dreaming concept, she said "Dreaming" on a post from October 20, confirmed D in DNC is "Dream/Dreaming/Dreams" and the title track will be the Sharkboy and Lavagirl song DrEaMdReAmDrEaMdReAmDREAMMMMMM

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

What if the song she recorded in April with Jack wasn't meant for LDR9 and the album was actually already done by that point? 

Maybe the "peach fuzz" selfie was the sign of it being finished and that's why Ben reposted it (he hasn't reposted any other selfie from her).

Ben used these emojis: ☀️🏄‍♀️💛

Summer album confirmed? :hype:

If it was indeed done in April we could be getting it in August... so a single this month would make so much sense :gasp:

giphy.gif

9 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

Do you guys remember when we thought that these pictures were part of COCC photoshoot? I'm manifesting these to be part of LDR9 :* 

Lana posing on a car in new Instagram post : r/lanadelrey

i think it's been confirmed that this photo was taken after lana saw two stray rabies infected dogs running towards her. She reacted quickly and jumped on her daddyz car, then later posed for the cameras whilst waiting for animal control to arrive.

D.png

51 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

since she hasn't toured in a while it's a bit hard to tell, but thinking about her outfits a few months ago, i remember them being sort of soft and warm and flowery (but also cleavage and fun outfits and more interesting choices outside of just jeans and a t-shirt) so that's what i'm thinking this album will be if she made it then. 

Reveal hidden contents

this also posted WITHOUT MY CONSENT..... i hate my computer i was gonna delete this whole post anyways.. but here we are

i want boobs the album

~    fantasia-seductive.gif ~

37 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

Do you guys remember when we thought that these pictures were part of COCC photoshoot? I'm manifesting these to be part of LDR9 :* 

Lana posing on a car in new Instagram post : r/lanadelrey

I wasn’t a big fan of these as “official era” photos to begin with :bebe: Reminds me of when my girlfriends and I, as teenagers, made photos for the sake of it, thinking we were all supermodels but it looked exactly what it was supposed to look like: shot by teenagers with no budget. 

I feel like this albums gonna be like the audiobook of violet, the exception being some nice vocals. Also you know how lana's writing style changed after lfl? I feel like we're gonna have another style change after this one.

2 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I wasn’t a big fan of these as “official era” photos to begin with :bebe: Reminds me of when my girlfriends and I, as teenagers, made photos for the sake of it, thinking we were all supermodels but it looked exactly what it was supposed to look like: shot by teenagers with no budget. 

Im hoooooowliiiiiiing but practically speaking lighting wouldve done the shoot better

UV/Honeymoon

@111 i see you lurking, what do you know? spill the tea 

magnifyingglass-lotoya-jackson.gif

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

4 minutes ago, 111 said:

ben's only hyping cause dua dropped him and she's his biggest client now :pls: hopefully he'll be more focused and we get a proper era. do your job mawson

my manifestation commenced 

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, lifeisavelvetcrowbar said:

I think that the way Lana dresses during each era reflects the mood of her music. BTD she was the glamorous pop starlet constantly serving flashy looks. Paradise was the same but with a bit more of a tropical vibe. Ultraviolet she was the denim and leather rocker chick. Honeymoon she was feminine and sophisticated, old Hollywood glamour and always looking mysterious hiding behind giant sunglasses. Lust for Life she was all flower power in crochet mini dresses and 60's and 70's colors and styles. NFR she was a California beach bum in denim cutoffs and swimsuits and tshirts. Chemtrails and BB she was kind of anti-glamour, wearing flannels etc, reflecting the more folky and serious sounds. Now seeing her at the Gucci party dancing to Summertime Sadness remix, and seeing her dressing up in high fashion for her shoot for W Magazine, and reading how she is feeling like she is "allowed" to have fun with fashion again, I can tell something shifted in her mood. I think all signs point to a more high glamour, cinematic, dramatic, fun and maximalist album.

This just sounds so correct - it needs to happen :hair:

A single release sometime in June-July will be perfect.

She is in her hype season, doing crazy numbers on streaming, I swear if they ignore this opportunity :awkney2:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Sometimes I get so stunned by how such an artist like lana even exists. She's one of the real artists that will be remembered for many generations. She captures the feelings of a large group of people with a very distinct way of thinking. Even if her songwriting is very specific to herself it still has a huge impact on our lives and emotions because it feels like she's part of oneself. That's why i'm so confident in this record and everything that follows after that. It's just all meant to be and she's part of something greater than herself.