Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, Mer said:

“Hi this is Aidan from UMG Iran. I need to know how much titty Lana is showing on the new album cover so we know how much we need to censor. Thanks!” 

"Ello, mate!! It's Colin from Polydor! Please send over the cover design for the new lana record. I accidentally lost it please don't snitch. Thanks mate, cheers."

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

Okay UMG Antarctica just got back to me. It's called Polar Pussy Princess, it's a gothic dark EDM dance album with winter aesthetics. It comes out Jan 1st 2023 and is 30 tracks long!

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

40 minutes ago, zombie girl said:

am i the only one who has been thinking that rob has just been working on his own classical album or something whenever he has been in the studio LMAO… i mean at this point there’s been a lot more proof that he is actually working on LDR9 but at the beginning when he was teasing and everyone was freaking out, all i could think about was “watch this all be for his own piano album” :rip:

i truly think he’s making his own album … it’ll hit though if he is!!!

sUcVobB.png

7 minutes ago, Pretty On The Indide said:

Okay UMG Antarctica just got back to me. It's called Polar Pussy Princess, it's a gothic dark EDM dance album with winter aesthetics. It comes out Jan 1st 2023 and is 30 tracks long!

ok LustForLife

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 hours ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

I haven’t had any LDR9 dreams lately, but a few months ago I dreamt that she randomly dropped LDR9 & it was like…very moody, I guess?

The album was, like..imagine God Knows I Tried mixed with Titanic Rising (the album).

It was like Honeymoon’s lo-fi sister record…it’s unlikely but one can wish! lmao

Titanic Rising is such an amazing record. If Lana put one out like that I would shit myself 

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

6 hours ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

when this album drops, NFR will be in the same place Honeymoon currently is, as far as how many albums have come out since. since HM, we've had 3, it's gonna be weird to think NFR was 3 albums ago

when i posted this i genuinely forgot LFL existed :thumb3:

but was i wrong? i think not :byeh8rs:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

we're almost at page 100, 

Lana will start to drop some deets about LDR9 then hopefully

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

8 hours ago, LifeOnMars said:

Interesting. Then I wonder why he said this today. Maybe he is just assuming based off of what Lana has said about the album. 

I unfortunately can't find the tweet now because he keeps deleting old tweets but I remember him saying that he doesn't have any information on LDR9.

3 hours ago, clementines said:

manifesting Roses Bloom For You and Stupid For Being Happy :legend:

The taste in this thread today :wowcry:

6 hours ago, Pretty On The Indide said:

When Emperor Penguins are the new Tex & Mex :trisha:

42 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

I unfortunately can't find the tweet now because he keeps deleting old tweets but I remember him saying that he doesn't have any information on LDR9.

Honeymoun never has any insider info unless he gets it from someone else first :gasp: 

the only thing he’s good at nowadays is fighting with 14 year olds on twitter 

19 minutes ago, Offtotheraces01 said:

I listened to cherry blossom a lot and manifested that it would be on blue banisters… doing the same with velvet crowbar for ldr9

Listen to  fine china then. Or HOllywood. 

:agree: