Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

6 hours ago, whitelungswhitepalms said:

Guys remember that Nikki is the one that has made Lana fall in love with touring again

we should be grateful…….

Hide contents

I hate breaking up slowly tho so that I agree with hshsbdkamdkskmdkskmfs

i wouldn’t consider playing one (bad) song at some inbred country festival touring :um2:

Earlier today, Lana followed Eliel Ford on Instagram. He appears to be friends with others in Lana’s circle (Annie T, Craig Stark, Hunter Barker, Stefan Morton, etc) as well as Christopher Ripley who worked on the Chemtrails video. Eliel is also a video director himself, having directed music videos for Travis Scott, Baby Keem, and ASAP Nast. While it’s possible Lana followed him because of their friend connections, perhaps he could be working on a Lana video in the future? x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

17 minutes ago, Elle said:

Earlier today, Lana followed Eliel Ford on Instagram. He appears to be friends with others in Lana’s circle (Annie T, Craig Stark, Hunter Barker, Stefan Morton, etc) as well as Christopher Ripley who worked on the Chemtrails video. Eliel is also a video director himself, having directed music videos for Travis Scott, Baby Keem, and ASAP Nast. While it’s possible Lana followed him because of their friend connections, perhaps he could be working on a Lana video in the future? x

Nah she's just preparing a birthday post for him ...

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

38 minutes ago, Elle said:

we are getting BUDGET this era arent we?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

50 minutes ago, Elle said:

Has also anyone noticed Honeymoons short answer to johnehmann on Ben's post? I wonder what role he plays. He's followed by her, Ben and Chuck and has something to do with "h.wood Media" and one of his last few posts was an anniversary congrat for BTD.

38 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

Has also anyone noticed Honeymoons short answer to johnehmann on Ben's post? I wonder what role he plays. He's followed by her, Ben and Chuck and has something to do with "h.wood Media" and one of his last few posts was an anniversary congrat for BTD.

He’s the Vice President of A&R at Interscope and signed her to the label! So he’s been involved since Born to Die x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

"These are the top astronomy events for June 2022, according to AccuWeather. Don't forget to look up this month to see the start of a rare, five-planet alignment grace the night sky. Beginning on Friday, the five planets of Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn aligned in planetary order."

Her Taylor Swift era lmao 

DaringAdventurousKob-max-1mb.gif

Lana: Making an instagram live stream to talk about NFR

That one user: getting ready to ask her if she‘s a furry

tumblr_o72z0dobzj1s5wxuxo1_500.gifv

I really hope we get more of these precious moments with LDR9 and more live streams in general :thumb2:

8 hours ago, takemetothegasstation said:

can we really call the Breaking Up Slowly tour of 2021-2022 an example of Lana "falling in love" with touring again?

She explicitly said in one of the performances that singing in bars made her miss touring so I guess hitting the stage ignited the spark in her again :thumb2:

giphy.gif

What if it's not even an acronym.. What if DNC is the title of the song

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e