Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

47 minutes ago, jamesss said:

i heard a while ago that her new album is going to be her last… i don’t think it’s true.

we’re starting this yearly conversation early this era i see :stareney3:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

4 hours ago, honeymoon is alive said:

i don't want to be that person but she doesn't look like a person who will be releasing anything soon 

It's always when we least expect it tho :brows:

If the album is almost done I'm sure she has at least the first song she wants to put out chosen already... the thing is when will she release it :um2:

giphy.gif

9 hours ago, jamesss said:

i heard a while ago that her new album is going to be her last… i don’t think it’s true.

Loll with the cover album surely on the way, the Nikki country one and audiobook, no way is this her last, even if someone wouldn’t count the audiobook as an album :thumb3:

19 hours ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

Once again my hope is gone

Same

shes gonna post about it in January now if we’re lucky and get the album by late 2023. 

I know it won't happen but I need a song with Prom Song (Gone Wrong) energy :kris:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

16 hours ago, jamesss said:

she said on her post when she deactivated her socials that there will always be more music tbh I really don’t think this is her last album. Lana is an artist who just writes and makes music and that’s who she’ll always be because it’s her passion. I think Lana will be like Joni in the sense that she has released almost 20 studio albums because she’s an artist who simply loves what she does, not necessarily driven by capitalism or trends. 

faSE.gif

33 minutes ago, Crys10 said:

Same

shes gonna post about it in January now if we’re lucky and get the album by late 2023. 

I don't think it's coming that late tho...

As soon as she finishes it she can send it to production and we'll have it around 4 months after that.

She has no reason to delay the record once she's done with it unless there's some kind of label drama involved which I doubt at this point of her career :um2:

It's still September... even if she takes all that's left of 2022 to finish it we could have it by spring :brows:

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I don't think it's coming that late tho...

As soon as she finishes it she can send it to production and we'll have it around 4 months after that.

She has no reason to delay the record once she's done with it unless there's some kind of label drama involved which I doubt at this point of her career :um2:

It's still September... even if she takes all that's left of 2022 to finish it we could have it by spring :brows:

i mean her producer did say new music coming SOON… 

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

Just now, bluechemtrails said:

So many Rob & Lana posts lately .... either her father plays a major role as pianist on the album or we get a LDR9-RG1 double release, which would be stunning. :O

I'm ready to buy the Grant Family Bundle of 8 vinyl variants, 6 CDs and 4 cassettes (+ a Chuck & Charlie photography book) :creepna:

giphy.gif

I think we will get a song in October and the album next March or April

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 minute ago, jamesss said:

im her producer im saying new surprise single drop at 500 pages 

And all that we get at 500 pages is another snippet of the umbrella song:icant:

OiUHEXQ.jpg