Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 hours ago, GeminiLanaFan said:
And he says RCS = LYTAN, but Lanaism is saying the opposite… so what is the truth? 

I'm quite sure BoZ said RCS is not the same song as LYTAN, LYTAN just has the rock candy line, but I'd have to look up that post to be sure.

Edit: I went back to read old posts and now I'm even more confused. LYTAN definitely contains a line with rock candy, but I'm not sure if RCS is just a different name for LYTAN or if it's a separate song. @111 said they are the same song according to the Lana Wiki.

54 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

What do we have in terms of info, lyrics, or snippets of this song? Not sure if we have condensed info about this track posted somewhere? Of all the unreleased we know of this one intrigues me the most. The title is honestly so beautiful :trisha:

There is apparently a snippet on D*** (never heard it, Canada seems to have blocked that damn site). Here’s what we know so far, i believe :

https://lanadelrey.fandom.com/wiki/Loved_You_Then_and_Now_(song) 

3 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

There is apparently a snippet on D*** (never heard it, Canada seems to have blocked that damn site). Here’s what we know so far, i believe :

The snipped turned out fake, it was a snippet of this song slowed down. (1:44 - 1:50)

3 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Not Canada cocc blocking you :ma:

It’s okay ya’ll have Justin Trudeau…

61-EA35-C9-B287-47-FC-AA6-B-06195-E0-D2-

4 hours ago, Pretty On The Indide said:

not y'all believing honeymouns.... anything they ever have that is real, was gathered by others. they also like to lie and joke.

Okay but what exactly is unrealistic about what they said..

Rock Candy Sweet is Loved You Then And Now. Rock Candy sweet is a lyric, like watercolor eyes. (At least that’s what insiders said forever ago)

if it’s a mix of TJF and IYLDWM, I absolutely want it. Those are two of my favorite songs from each album. I don’t get that vibe for LDR9 though, so maybe we’ll get LYTAN for LDR10:thumb2:

"Don’t forget me"

8 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

Rock Candy Sweet is Loved You Then And Now. Rock Candy sweet is a lyric, like watercolor eyes. (At least that’s what insiders said forever ago)

if it’s a mix of TJF and IYLDWM, I absolutely want it. Those are two of my favorite songs from each album. I don’t get that vibe for LDR9 though, so maybe we’ll get LYTAN for LDR10:thumb2:

Well, its not impossible we do get that song for this album since Jack is involved. As for the sound of LDR9, I’m with you on that. Putting together the pieces, I’m like: giphy.gif?cid=5e21488656vybnzq4ajc9o4yir

No shade but this thread feels like a bunch of people hitting the middle predictive text button over and over again. Like. Huh?

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?

Manifesting that LDR9 goes hand-in-hand with the 25 best unreleased songs collection album as a hidden zip file when purchasing the album exclusively from her website. Lanita GET THAT COIN from your tiktok hits

2I5z61k.jpg

PmD1n33.jpg

I know that she has way moreeee better unreleased bops but i have to pick whats viral on tiktok right now versus her very best ones.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

LDR9 is so syphonic orchestral, big and long that it will require many discs to physically capture it. We're talking 12 + hours of content. Better save room biatches Miss Del Rey has been cooking for weeks for this forthcoming feast

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

5 hours ago, Venus Fly Trap said:

I want ha to make an ARTPOP-inspired album with loud synths, heavy beats and sexist/sassy lyricism. That could be an instant 90 on Metacritic. 

"an instant 90 on metacritic" 

This is the worst part of the pre releases cause we don't have a date to look forward to nor new details to speculate.

We know something is coming but I think we made every possible theory and guess already :thumb2:

I hope we get actual news soon cause teasing is only fun the first day for the excitement of it but it gets boring very fast if it has no substance :bebe:

Not having insiders spoil things 2 weeks beforehand is both a blessing and a curse :eek:

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Pretty On The Indide said:

LDR9 is so syphonic orchestral, big and long that it will require many discs to physically capture it. We're talking 12 + hours of content. Better save room biatches Miss Del Rey has been cooking for weeks for this forthcoming feast

That’ a funny way of saying piano album with Nikki Lane 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

5 hours ago, Mer said:

No shade but this thread feels like a bunch of people hitting the middle predictive text button over and over again. Like. Huh?

i want lana’s next album to go for the first dream album and i just got it from the album i i just a few days later and then i and then i went back into my new album and i got a new album and i got it and i didn’t even want it for her album and i was so sad that i got a new album of the album so she was just wondering what it would like for me and her for the song and then she got it for me to be too good lol 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

22 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i want lana’s next album to go for the first dream album and i just got it from the album i i just a few days later and then i and then i went back into my new album and i got a new album and i got it and i didn’t even want it for her album and i was so sad that i got a new album of the album so she was just wondering what it would like for me and her for the song and then she got it for me to be too good lol 

Lana’s next album should be done at the church tomorrow at the church and then I’ll go pick it out lol 

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?

I think she will post something next week 

Spoiler

bithday posts :derpna2:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing