LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

42 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

bagpipes!

Laura McDel Rey era confirmedย 

2 hours ago, honeybadger said:

bagpipes!

ย 

Haunting of Castle Malloy vibes for ldr9 pleaseย :legend:

Y0jLcfB.gif.หšโ‚Šโ€ง.เผป๐“†ฉโค๏ธŽโ€ฌ๐“†ชย My love's pourin'ย ๐“†ฉโ€ชโ€ชโค๏ธŽโ€ฌ๐“†ชเผบ.โ€งโ‚Šหš.ย yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

ยฐl||lยฐl||lยฐl||lยฐl||lยฐl||lยฐl||Like a waterfall.||lยฐl||lยฐl||lยฐl||lยฐl||lยฐl||lยฐ

1:32โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ™กโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€2:42

โ‡† | โ—โ— โ–ย โ–Œ โ–ทโ–ท | โ†บ

47 minutes ago, boom like that said:

ย 

Haunting of Castle Malloy vibes for ldr9 pleaseย :legend:

Nancy Drew fan? Tasteย :brows:

anyways, maybe itโ€™s an unpopular opinion but I always loved how she used to end albums with a cover to sum up the record. Do we think there might be a cover on LDR9?ย Imagine her rendition of Mother Mother by Tracy Bonhamโ€ฆ Rock influence with Dealer-esque screamsย :deadbanana:
ย 

When you sent me off to see the world
Were you scared that I might get hurt?
Would I try a little tobacco?ย :smokes:
Would I keep on hiking up my skirt?ย :hooker:
I'm hungryโ€ฆย ย I'm dirtyโ€ฆ
I'm losing my mind, everything's fine!!!ย :biblio:
I'm freezingโ€ฆย I'm starvingโ€ฆ
I'm bleeding to death, everything's fine!!!ย :excited:

ย 
okay Iโ€™ll shut up now with these delusional expectationsย 

ย 

your vulgar darlingย  :blush3:

7 hours ago, sadhotforever said:

I was messing with an album name generator, and some of these would be great for LDR9:

• Blinded by fame
  • Final breath
  • The last laugh
  • Greener grass
  • Calm after the storm
  • Love life
  • Death of roses

ย 

claiming Death of Roses, Final Breath & The Last Laugh

@WHORE OF TROPICO ย  โ‡จ ย  @SALVAWHOREย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย 

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFsย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon โ€” ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

ย 

7 hours ago, shadesofyosemite said:

Itโ€™s been revealed that instead of jumping in on her own accord, Jenny was actually pushed into the pool by Nikki

And both drowned and died. The end.ย :hype:

Born to die

Paradise

Ultraviolence

Honeymoon

Lust for Life

Norman fucking Rockwell

Chemtrails over the Country Club

Blue Banistersย 

LDR9=BPUHLNCBย :sass:

Beautiful people up hell looking nothing cruel bellย :peace2:

1 hour ago, Sunset Opal said:

Born to die

Paradise

Ultraviolence

Honeymoon

Lust for Life

Norman fucking Rockwell

Chemtrails over the Country Club

Blue Banistersย 

LDR9=BPUHLNCBย :sass:

Beautiful people up hell looking nothing cruel bellย :peace2:

Wait did we get a new acronym?

I had my first Lana related dream in some time and it was literally just me browsing LB while nothing was happening so maybe it wasn't even a dream and I was just half asleepย :hide:

4 minutes ago, honey dew said:

Wait did we get a new acronym?

I think it's the acronym of every Lana album title combinedย 

giphy.gif

We need a song with this energyย :sluttybunny:

tumblr_p6d6t2Aa6Y1ti2nfwo1_500.gifv

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song.ย Itโ€™s on my album Honeymoon. Itโ€™s the antithesis of hopefulness. Itโ€™s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

ย 

9 minutes ago, Dealer Boulevard said:

We need a song with this energyย :sluttybunny:

tumblr_p6d6t2Aa6Y1ti2nfwo1_500.gifv

ย 

I could get with this.

giphy.gif

There's so much disconnect between her looks this year and what I expect the album to sound like. She's giving Italian glam + baddie + hot rich mom but the music description is giving metaphysical essayย :um2:ย (nothing wrong with that as long as melodies don't suffer). Also I'm clueless anyway cause we haven't heard anythingย :thumb3:

ย 

She's doesn't really do "eras" anymore and I guess her looks would reflect (if it's even related) the album writing/recording period only cause she probably moved on onto the next record at this point. She could be finishing a second album already and we wouldn't know a thingย :hide:

giphy.gif

39 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

There's so much disconnect between her looks this year and what I expect the album to sound like. She's giving Italian glam + baddie + hot rich mom but the music description is giving metaphysical essayย :um2:ย (nothing wrong with that as long as melodies don't suffer). Also I'm clueless anyway cause we haven't heard anythingย :thumb3:

ย 

She's doesn't really do "eras" anymore and I guess her looks would reflect (if it's even related) the album writing/recording period only cause she probably moved on onto the next record at this point. She could be finishing a second album already and we wouldn't know a thingย :hide:

Totally agree: I have no clue whatsoever what this album will sound like. I guess it brings back the mystery of her early career, which isnโ€™t a bad thing, but we also got contradictory info so far: wordy, conversational, angry, automatic singing? composing? Jack messing with the 808s, Rob, piano, Drew, ethereal, epic, San Francisco, talking about and channeling a lot HMโ€ฆย and the glamour dark pics from W magazine.ย 

ย 

Why doย i stan the only two women in the industry who either lie 24/7 or donโ€™t talk to anyone ever, hate promo, have no clue what a rollout or era mean and when they do itโ€™s aย messย :cryney2::cryney2::cryney2:

why canโ€™t we have it good like swiffers, ariana or dula peep stansโ€ฆ

ย 

imagine lrd9 being a perfectly thought out, 1 year long era with aย tour, interviews, multiple mvs, quality collabsโ€ฆ and then i woke upย :air:

He's so unintentionally funny I love Robย :hide:

And this HAS to be for his own stuff. Why would he fly alone to London to play the piano for Lana's musicย :thumb2:ย 

Everything about this makes less and less sense as time goes byย 

giphy.gif