Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

3 hours ago, Deadly Nightshade said:

Wasn't Lana celebrating her friend's birthday yesterday or the day before in LA? I think I saw a video of them together on instagram :bebe:

It was like the day before yesterday

i am pro rob del rey solo album but i will say nearly every time he’s posted a photo of him in a studio, including his posts for bb, lana hasn’t been in the photos. so her not being in them doesn’t mean she isn’t somehow involved :oprah3:

sUcVobB.png

1 hour ago, bored said:

Could Rob potentially be doing instrumentals for the next poetry book? Another spoken word album?

I'm agree with this. I think Rob is working doing instrumentals for the next poetry book. 

DaringAdventurousKob-max-1mb.gif

28 minutes ago, Deadly Nightshade said:

Wasn't Lana celebrating her friend's birthday yesterday or the day before in LA? I think I saw a video of them together on instagram :bebe:

That’s true. But there are non stop flights from LA to London that’s 10 hours. Realistically, maybe with the first photo he posted yesterday she wasn’t there yet… but today… he posted around 2PM London time, so she could be there now. 

Call me delusional, call me completely insane…. But before you do, ask yourself…

Why wasn’t she in any photos/videos from the night of Val’s birthday? :mj:

She said in the W interview that she doesn’t sleep anyways so it’s not like she went home cause she was tired :teehee:

It’s her fucking flannel okay :toofunny:

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

I think this era/thread is the embodiment of that Whitman excerpt Lana loves to reference:

“Do I contradict myself?

Very well then I contradict myself,

(I am large, I contain multitudes.)”

Honestly I live for the confusion:true:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

5 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

Looks similar but not the same to me.

I think the pocket area of the flannel is different, but I could 100% be wrong. 

The flannel in the chair has the little flap thing over the pocket, but Lana’s doesn’t (unless it’s being covered by the way the shirt is folding)

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

3 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

I think the pocket area of the flannel is different, but I could 100% be wrong. 

The flannel in the chair has the little flap thing over the pocket, but Lana’s doesn’t (unless it’s being covered by the way the shirt is folding)

The pocket is different, you’re right. 

i’m just gonna pretend she has multiple flannels. I mean, we know she does :hooker:

2 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

Are we in our Swifties era..:awk:

Someone try to analyze for shadows or the 5th letter of every word in her posts 

Speaking of Swifties and sleuthing:makeup:

If that Lana x Taylor x Jack photo is indicative of a collab—whether it be for Taylor’s next (re)release or for LDR9 (which seems highly unlikely but)—the combined detective powers of Lana and Swift fans will be unmatched. 

We would probably crack the code & find out the titles and tracklists for Lana’s next 3 albums:godlaugh2:

Sylvia Plath 

11 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

our eye for detail is unmatched :icant:

I remember when she posted that gorgeous pic in the flannel back in March… and her caption was like 

They say if you try and think of something you want that you've never thought of before it takes away the pressure of something else that you've been really wanting or not wanting and focusing on.

Think of like some random trip to Italy or buying a new dress or giving yourself bangs LOL or moving to Jacksonville. Something random.

YOU GUYS SHE LITERALLY TOLD US SHE WAS GOING TO ITALY 2 MONTHS IN ADVANCE!! Quick, look for any captions about the UK! :crazy:
anyways, bookmark me when she releases the newest single off LDR9 titled London Fog 

1 minute ago, colaandvideogames said:

Think of like some random trip to Italy or
buying a new dress or giving yourself bangs LOL or moving to Jacksonville. Something random.

YOU GUYS SHE LITERALLY TOLD US SHE WAS GOING TO ITALY 2 MONTHS IN ADVANCE!!

In before she gets bangs for the new era & moves to Jacksonville for LDR10: her beachy magnum opus:ma:

Sylvia Plath 

Dayglo Reflection (Orchestral Version) got released on June 10th

Buddy's Rendezvous will be released on streaming June 16th 

Does that mean a LDR 9 single is coming June 21st ,22nd or June 23rd:excited::true:manifesting it , especially June 21st bc it's Lana birthday :trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: