Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

3 minutes ago, Dealer Boulevard said:

Dayglo Reflection (Orchestral Version) June 10th

Buddy's Rendezvous on Streaming June 16th 

LDR 9 single June 21st ,22nd or June 23rd:excited::true:manifesting it , especially June 21st bc it's Lana birthday :trisha:

True. Makes sense. :horror: they just slapped some strings and released Dayglo.. but no word about it? I wonder why.

9 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

Speaking of Swifties and sleuthing:makeup:

If that Lana x Taylor x Jack photo is indicative of a collab—whether it be for Taylor’s next (re)release or for LDR9 (which seems highly unlikely but)—the combined detective powers of Lana and Swift fans will be unmatched. 

We would probably crack the code & find out the titles and tracklists for Lana’s next 3 albums:godlaugh2:

I hope it's on Taylor's record🥰 all her 50M+ listeners will stream Lana then. 

It would be iconic if they both did a duet of MEAN, considering how unfair the  media has been to both of them. Or Blank Space/Bad Blood.

1989 TV collab makes more sense than Speak Now TV..something like Clean/Wildest Without You p2

I know people (me included) think of piano when Drew is mentioned but he's (probably) also the one that added the gorgeous IYLDWM outro so I have hope for a broader and fuller sound in some of the LDR9 songs. The Arcadia horns were also very nice.

The micro snippet we have from his studio also sounds promising (and Lana cutting the video right when the music starts makes me think it is indeed one of her songs)

giphy.gif

16 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

In before she gets bangs for the new era & moves to Jacksonville for LDR10: her beachy magnum opus:ma:

If she got bangs again it really would be Honeymoon 2.0 huh :krylie:

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

4 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

The micro snippet we have from his studio also sounds promising (and Lana cutting the video right when the music starts makes me think it is indeed one of her songs)

Omg wait there was a tiny (potential) snippet from Lana? Does anyone know where I could find it (assuming it’s still there)?

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

8 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I know people (me included) think of piano when Drew is mentioned but he's (probably) also the one that added the gorgeous IYLDWM outro so I have hope for a broader and fuller sound in some of the LDR9 songs. The Arcadia horns were also very nice.

Exactly this!!! 

I trust Drew, Arcadia instrumentation is very beautiful , the IYLDWM outro is a serve & also the strings in the Beautiful string version are beautiful 

I think in the micro snippet we heard a guitar ( so no piano,  at least in the first 0,01 seconds of the song:creepna3:) so it indeed sounds promising :sass:

2 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

Omg wait there was a tiny (potential) snippet from Lana? Does anyone know where I could find it (assuming it’s still there)?

It's on her Honeymoon insta. You can hear it at the end of the video with the charting charting charting Drew Erickson caption,  I think it was around April 11

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 minute ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

It's in the video she uploaded with Drew in the studio (the one where he's turning music sheets). It's on her HM account but maybe someone uploaded elsewhere too

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, colaandvideogames said:

If she got bangs again it really would be Honeymoon 2.0 huh :krylie:

GORL omg I’m in my Italian era atm and the hotel clerk here is named Salvatore it’s a fucking SIGN like what are the odds probably super high but omgggg we’re getting Huntymoon 2.0 :omg:

Sharting Sharting Sharting Drew Erickson 💩

Manifesting some scat followed by some announcement :oopna:

Spoiler

Ok I don't want to manifest a scat attack but I'm manifesting news:sass:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

34 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

Manifesting Pawn shop Blues:fabcat:

I mean, it is conversational, angry, and wordy! Plus some orchestral elements from Drew….I fear it would be too powerful

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

6 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

re: rob and all the recording he’s doing … i forgot about this post she made last year until just now

w8Fp1GE.jpg

1sNTwhs.jpg

Omg has the mystery of Rob been solved :trisha:

26 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

They could… but does she want to have a rerelease with bonus songs? Cause I don’t see them going against her will on the matter… 

That’s a good point. I don’t think they would need her permission to release new vinyl versions though. I’ve seen a few artists relevase anniversary versions of albums with just existing remixes added to them. 

2 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Wait omfg???? Not me internally collapsing over not getting to hear his dreamy vocals on LDR9
708-B4-CD9-E2-CE-4923-BB84-D3-B89692-A5-

Don't worry bb we'll get to hear them on RG1 with Lana as the feature :xcry: