Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

she officially announced his debutΒ a year agoΒ :hide:

Β 

Β 

π‘³π’Šπ’‡π’† π’Šπ’” π’ƒπ’†π’‚π’–π’•π’Šπ’‡π’–π’ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’šπ’π’– 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

let's rename this RG1-pre-pre-release thread already

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Β 

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/IsΒ This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

So now that we’ve possiblyΒ ruled out Rob’s involvement, the only info regarding the album’s contentΒ we have is…

Β 

-808s

-angry, conversational, wordy lyrics

-fewer color metaphorsΒ 

-orchestral elementsΒ 

It’s not much, but now we know that Rob’s involvement is minimal (if there at all).Β 
Β 

Personally, I’m excited for Rob’s debut:oopna:

Β 

β€œβ€¦and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia PlathΒ 

29 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

re: rob and all the recording he’s doing … i forgot about this post she made (edit:Β in 2020)Β until just now

w8Fp1GE.jpg

1sNTwhs.jpg

slay it smart today serve cunt tomorrow honeybadger, can't wait for your insider eraΒ 1sNTwhs.jpg

On 6/8/2022 at 6:55 PM, zombie girl said:

am i the only one who has been thinking that rob has just been working on his own classical album or something whenever he has been in the studio LMAO… i mean at this point there’s been a lot more proof that he is actually working on LDR9 but at the beginning when he was teasing and everyone was freaking out, all i could think about was β€œwatch this all be for his own piano album” :rip:

i knew it 😭

This is good news imo. Rob's London trip made me worry that Lana's album was further away than we thought, but now I'm back to expecting something soonΒ :hype::hype::hype:

Β 

Spoiler

and now we have 2 albums to look forward toΒ :oopna:

Β 

I can't believe how impatient we are. We are so used to constant releases. I need the album NOW.