Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

marking down that I think the North Star for this next album is Black Bathing Suit :agree: I think that will be the vibe (but with more strings/piano/horns) — time signature and key changes, near-silent breaks, especially if they are orchestrating to her voice. BBS sounds to me like she wrote some of it with automatic singing and they produced it around that

giphy.gif

48 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

if lustforlife was still on lanaboards we would have the full tracklist for rob grant’s album as well as his entire backstory

can’t wait for lustforlife to announce rob’s vocal range 😍😫💦

2 hours ago, BlueGreenGray said:

- LDR9 must have been completed. Although the insiders don't know anything about it which is a first for a Lana record...

i wonder if this means that lana is working with new people who are a little more private, so insiders don’t know how to access their stuff this time around. that’s kind of what it seems like to me

i am usually a person who prefers longer gaps between albums but i was not the biggest fan of BB so i really hope it is coming soon. i am not going to get my hopes up for my own sake, but she’s been mentioning wanting to do a surprise release for 3 album cycles now, 4 if you count this one, and i really hope that happens this time around. maybe that’s why she’s been so quiet about it too and it’s suddenly going to just show up on streaming one random week haha. it’s actually kind of nice, i was starting to get very annoyed with her randomly dropping release dates/titles way too early that never ended up happening and posting snippets a year in advance

3 hours ago, honeybadger said:

re: rob and all the recording he’s doing … i forgot about this post she made (edit: in 2020) until just now

w8Fp1GE.jpg

1sNTwhs.jpg

Automatic Playing.......sounds a  lot like Automatic Singing which Lana mentioned in re: LDR9..... maybe the classical record is one thing AND he's on LDR9 too

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

2 hours ago, Wait For Life said:

It’s the overwhelming fact that he’s:

a. Working with Lana’s producers

b. Working in Lana’s studios 

and c. Is known for helping produce some of her music..

What exactly would clue us in that he’s working on his own music? I just don't see the evidence.

i mean… lana has a lot of connections.. it would only make sense that he would use them? why would he go and source out his own studio/producers when he could work with people/in studios he’s already familiar with 😭

it’s also very possible he’s doing both his own work + doing little things for lanz 

lana herself mentioning a classical record from him + the fact that he’s been in studios without her seem pretty indicative of solo work to me i mean idk 

6 minutes ago, Wait For Life said:

He likes to fish too but he ain't out here running Grant Family Fishery

whyre u so in denial? lana literally said he was recording a classical album 🥴 its not like this info was pulled out of our ass

Rob is going to end everysingle pop gurlies - one by one, even Lanita herself, the gays are not even ready for it.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

:eartha2: when they compile all of that..it really makes me wonder why so many of her plans were shelved??

Like literally. Even Halsey has a biopic coming up..

and Chuck lost her data????? Does she not back it up in another device....

And the Alice in Wonderland, Broadway musical...

AS&C? She talked about it so many times. Right from NFR era, posting a pic in front of Capitol, the lunch date with Clay, her livestream.. what was the Harry Nielsen thing supposed to be?? 

31 minutes ago, 111 said:

the fact that some of y'all still think she will ever do a surprise release is just baffling... 

let us dream :cuteface:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy