Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

43 minutes ago, MrFameKills said:

ahhh you mad cuz you have no info!

i am shaking in my boots from madness... there hasn't been a single era since honeymoon which i haven't had any info for... i think im good luv :oop2:

The only reason why I don’t think Lana could make a surprise drop work is because all of her dates get leaked by insiders a few weeks/days early. I think the 3 singles she released last year were meant to be a surprise, but insiders got ahead of her. She needs a better team like Taylor’s that can hide that stuff better.  

BOZ is a reliable insider and just said there was no news related to the album whatsoever…

…so either information just leaked OR there’s just general doubt surrounding Lana ever doing a surprise release..or @111 has sources outside of BOZ that gave them the info

what is the truth:bebe:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

Just now, CinnamonGay said:

Where omg

Twitter, I believe. I’m paraphrasing, but essentially someone was begging for news & BOZ essentially said there was nothing to share 

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

4 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

BOZ is a reliable insider and just said there was no news related to the album whatsoever…

…so either information just leaked OR there’s just general doubt surrounding Lana ever doing a surprise release..or @111 has sources outside of BOZ that gave them the info

what is the truth:bebe:

honey i was doing this when bozo was in his diapers 

Just now, 111 said:

honey i was doing this when bozo was in his diapers 

can you spare an acronym for us lowly gays:prettyhurts: 

Sylvia Plath 

1 hour ago, LifeOnMars said:

The only reason why I don’t think Lana could make a surprise drop work is because all of her dates get leaked by insiders a few weeks/days early. I think the 3 singles she released last year were meant to be a surprise, but insiders got ahead of her. She needs a better team like Taylor’s that can hide that stuff better.  

you can just say 111 it's ok :oop2:

Just now, Alison by Slowdive said:

the way i would be like unreasonably happy if we got just a little real acronym lmaoo

the White Dress acronym event was a core memory for me. It was such a scene, dare I say….:ma:

Sylvia Plath 

@111 do you still see upcoming videos on her YouTube? :tommy:

I’m genuinely curious what your thoughts are on when LDR9 might come to fruition- like if you think it will be this year or not. 

Spoiler

And I never worshipped lfl cause I always thought they were incredibly mean to a lot of people that didn’t deserve it :eek2:  

your vulgar darling  :blush3: