Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

since we’re not getting info…

I’d love a vinyl with a fun but cohesive texture design.

If it’s a wordy, angry, relatively colorless record, imagine a vinyl with a marble-like design or something that resembles how ice cracks over a frozen lake. 

Alternatively, a monochrome album cover with a vibrantly colored vinyl would be a cool contrast too!

4 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

my sleep paralysis demon whispered to me that lana’s releasing 3 albums this year, titled “pad” “tampon” & “diva cup” respectively! if you speculate & think otherwise you’re stupid!

@Surf Noir’s paralysis demon is the new LDR9 insider confirmed:ma:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

Someone mark “insider drama” off of the “signs of an incoming era” checklist lol

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

LDR 9 Moodboard

Midwinter. Hot chocolate with a shot of espresso. A ripped polaroid pic of a couple. Fur coats and wet mascara. Late night poetry sessions in a Victorian Mansion in upstate New York ( Illusions to The Yellow Wallpaper). Evening drives up the overcast coast. Lord Byron. Tea parties with disreputable guests. An overwhelming sense of bleakness. The sensation of Drowning. Lavender perfume. Baths not showers. Lamps not ceiling lights. Unlocked door but a gun on the bedside table. A washed out red dress. Smeared blood on the mirror.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

I had another dream related to LDR9 but really strange:crying:

I saw picture of Lana looking around 50. She had messy bun, glasses not fitting to her face, ugly green sweater and strange nude lipstick. She literally looked terrible. 

After that I saw second picture. She looked terrific there:flutter:

Loose hair, good make-up, smile, black long sleeved top, literally it looked like something could made in 2017:flutter:

On her site the next day she post second photo but clipped to acts/papers/law document. On right upper we had her real informations (real name, birth place, date etc.), in content of document note for fans and album title. On the bottom release date and ELIZABETH SIGNATURE. The stamp was Parental Advisiry Explicit Content.

idk how to connect that:crossed:

I wonder if she's taking until her birthday for herself and the era will start soon after that. 

It's not like she's going to do much promo anyway but she'll probably want to spend time with her friends and family instead of having to think about the start of her album cycle :oic3:

If the album is indeed coming sometime in the next 3-4 months I can't see them waiting much more to put something out. She's doing really great on streaming right now and even if it's mostly old tracks (+NFR which I'd consider "new Lana") at least a portion of the new listeners/fans would check a new Lana release.

It's the perfect time :brows:

giphy.gif

10 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I wonder if she's taking until her birthday for herself and the era will start soon after that. 

It's not like she's going to do much promo anyway but she'll probably want to spend time with her friends and family instead of having to think about the start of her album cycle :oic3:

If the album is indeed coming sometime in the next 3-4 months I can't see them waiting much more to put something out. She's doing really great on streaming right now and even if it's mostly old tracks (+NFR which I'd consider "new Lana") at least a portion of the new listeners/fans would check a new Lana release.

It's the perfect time :brows:

technically summer doesn't start until June 20-something so another week or so and spring she sleeps so

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

4 minutes ago, sadhotforever said:

Where did that fake insider go who made up devil never cries?

Miss your creativity babe:hooker:

Idk glad he’s gone it was weird asf :peace2:

we need real info at this point 

12 minutes ago, Sunset Opal said:

LDR9 will be one of her most albums to date and will be released. The songs will contain lyrics, melodies, themes and instruments. Critics will have thoughts about it. It will also be by Lana Del Rey.

19 minutes ago, Sunset Opal said:

I think at this point we should just try communicating with the French Husband through the Ouija board.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

3 hours ago, palemoonbaby said:

I had another dream related to LDR9 but really strange:crying:

I saw picture of Lana looking around 50. She had messy bun, glasses not fitting to her face, ugly green sweater and strange nude lipstick. She literally looked terrible. 

After that I saw second picture. She looked terrific there:flutter:

Loose hair, good make-up, smile, black long sleeved top, literally it looked like something could made in 2017:flutter:

On her site the next day she post second photo but clipped to acts/papers/law document. On right upper we had her real informations (real name, birth place, date etc.), in content of document note for fans and album title. On the bottom release date and ELIZABETH SIGNATURE. The stamp was Parental Advisiry Explicit Content.

idk how to connect that:crossed:

Omg imagine her in her Taylor Swift era :trisha:

This is her reputation era :trisha:

15 minutes ago, French Husband said:

LDR9 will be one of her most albums to date and will be released. The songs will contain lyrics, melodies, themes and instruments. Critics will have thoughts about it. It will also be by Lana Del Rey.

Most what? Elusive? :hooker:

19 minutes ago, French Husband said:

ALBUM OF THE YEAR !

17 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

I think at this point we should just try communicating with the French Husband through the Ouija board.

can somebody send to him idk nude pic or something maybe he will respond :flop: I can do it just gimme a number or something 

We literally got 2 albums last year (plus 2 new songs this one) and I'm anxious for new Lana as if we had a 5 year gap between records :hide:

I just can't get enough :thirst:

In my defense I have to say I'd be way more patient if we didn't knew that an album is coming soon

giphy.gif