Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Oh something is absolutely up. 

i bet this is what eclipse found out about earlier this week :coffee:

"Don’t forget me"

Yeah, I think that something's going to happen next week. Doesn't she usually release her singles on Wednesdays? That's one day after her birthday...but it could be an album trailer. Or the album cover...well, something anyway! The "stars align" IG highlight includes all the W magazine posts...and Neil Krug shot a mysterious project right before/after the NY shoot (I can't remember, lol). Waist deep in icy waves; peach fuzz; I just don't careeeee (Disco on the album?); stars align; DNC...has she been teasing us all this time after all?  

ostrich-feeding.gif

When LDR9 ends up being the astrology album that COCC was supposed to be, and the conversational/wordy aspect of the album basically consists of Lana analyzing the astrological charts of her pets...

wendy-williams-silly.gif

I can feel Lana's benevolent energy rn, she's thinking about dropping something on her birthday, like the generous cancer queen she is :true:

another fun fact to notice is that the first things in the highlights are from her trip in italy for the gucci fashion show that was about ''cosmogony'' which is completely related to universe/stars stuff 

1 minute ago, NikoGo said:

Oh something is absolutely up. 

i bet this is what eclipse found out about earlier this week :coffee:

what r u talking about :brows3:

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

I'll keep my expectations low cause she probably just uploaded the trailer cause she mentions Tuesday and that day it's her birthday....... 

That was me fucking lying cause I totally expect the single this Tuesday and I'd die on this delusional hill :hype::hype::hype:

giphy.gif

we're all in the delulu train by now... I hope if everything goes wrong (100% thats what gonna happen) she posts very beautiful/sexy/luxurious photo in her birthday

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*