Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

I'm so confused guys. This is like... her ninth album being "conversational" & "wordy" while I'm still feeling like we are getting the SAME campy vibes of L4L sneaking through this pre-pre-release since the beginning.

And if y'all remember - I manifested LDR9 to be that futuristic spacey-jazzy dreamy dark-witchy era that L4L was once meant to be.

Well i guess this time is "Holly-Stay-Weird"

Hollyweird.....hollywood's dead.......hollywood (bop w/ right production..... it's all making sense to me. Now how does Coney Island fit?

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

1 minute ago, Pretty On The Indide said:

Hollyweird.....hollywood's dead.......hollywood (bop w/ right production..... it's all making sense to me. Now how does Coney Island fit?

What If...

''The burn that can come from that really can incinerate your whole thinking life and your daily processes. At the end of every album, I say goodbye and thank you—very Old Hollywood style—and yet I cannot help but just continue to write.'' - W Magazine

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

"wordy and conversational"......... hip hop? Gansta Nancy Sinatra? Lolita Lost In The Hood? Lanita- gringo appropriation? Tropico? omg her mind. so many connections so little clues a lot of crack needed to keep guessing

Sis went all out on magazines the day after COCC dropped.. BB didnt reflect much of that. 

Like she even posted a screenshot of the article..:awk:

Manifesting Wayamaya x Never let me go vibes

1 minute ago, GrenadineGrass said:

What If...

''The burn that can come from that really can incinerate your whole thinking life and your daily processes. At the end of every album, I say goodbye and thank you—very Old Hollywood style—and yet I cannot help but just continue to write.'' - W Magazine

i love her so much i hope she never changes and wards off the evil horde of Luciferians at UMG (these are the same bastards who did CL in circa 2002). It is a viper pit and these bastards don't mess around. I hope her team is competent and know what they are doing, who they are dealing, and are intimidating enough themselves to keep them back. Luckily Lanita seems to have angelic protection so I'm not too worried. Remember, Dark Psychic Forces can never defeat Pure Heart and Right Intention.

Just now, Venice Peach said:

Stop acting like you have something and join the delulu train :hype::hype::hype:

You'll probably have more fun this way than pretending to be an insider.

Embrace the chaos :thirst:

help it was an emote i never acted like i had anything :crossed: i have AI lala tho !

5 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

guys what if she literally just posted this bc her bdays on tuesday n the video has witchy vibes to correlate with the astrological event…..  :bebe:

It's 99% just that but did probability ever stop our delusion? :hype::hype::hype:

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, YourGirl666 said:

LDR9 A.K.A. CHAOS (concept)

- genres: trip hop, industrial dance, downtempo, screamo, darkwave, doom jazz, depressive black metal, post rock

- produced by: Trent Reznor, Geoff Barrow, Rob Grant, Mike Dean, Rick Nowels and Jonny Greenwood

Picsart-22-01-27-21-43-17-529.jpg

1. LA Funeral March

2. Chaos (feat. Nine Inch Nails)

3. Serene Queen (feat. Banks)

4. Batphones and Lemonade

5. I Disagree

6. Carnage Boulevard (feat. Demi Lovato)

7. Dragon Slayer

8. I Fucked Your Mom Then I Shot Her Man

9. Rest in Piece

10. Suicide Blonde (feat. Alexandra Savior)

11. She's Not Me 

12. Hellfire

13. How The Bad Girls Do

14. Die Another Day (Madonna cover)

* deluxe tracks

15. Deadly Nightshade Curse

16. House of Madness

17. Mary (Scared of Me)

18. Neon Shadows

* exclusive NFT edition tracks

19. Crazy For You

20. Heart-Shaped Box (Nirvana cover)

* exclusive Satanic Temple membership tracks

21. Call Me Lanita

22. Crazy Train (Ozzy Osbourne cover)

23. Music To Be Murdered To

love this omg? we need the Banks collab! it's giving Halsey's IFCHLIWP vibes tho...

okay beyond the stars aligning tuesday mess from the last 5 pages, has there been any ACTUAL tea since like page 50? i took a break from checking this site since all the girls have been inactive asf :xcry: let me know gworls!

Just now, 400lux said:

okay beyond the stars aligning tuesday mess from the last 5 pages, has there been any ACTUAL tea since like page 50? i took a break from checking this site since all the girls have been inactive asf :xcry: let me know gworls!

Ben said the album is coming soon and all Rob's teasing was for his own classical album

giphy.gif