Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Omg she must be teasing :trisha::excited:

I can't wait for next Tuesday. Please the way she posted a part of the LFL trailer:lange: What a moment to wake up to:wowcry:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

3 minutes ago, Nikkiofthelane said:

Have a feeling the c in dnc might be comet or constellation she seems to keep on talking about space. Also ben when teasing the album used the 🚀 emoji

Da Nikkilane Comet

6 minutes ago, Nikkiofthelane said:

Have a feeling the c in dnc might be comet or constellation she seems to keep on talking about space. Also ben when teasing the album used the 🚀 emoji

completely useless info but comets that enter our solar system for the first time are usually referred to as DNC (dynamically new comets) in the astro community 

Ooh a space themed album sounds so cool!. Ayreon have a two part album about space, The Universal Migrator, and one of the songs is from the perspective of going through a black hole. I doubt Lana would do a song like that, but it would be really cool if she did

It’s probably been discussed before, but did you see that the “Stars Align” highlight on her account now has the W mag photoshoot included in it and not just the Summertime Sadness little dance she did in Italy!? I mean, I know we don’t Stan Taylor, but it has to mean something album-related…

6 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

as if she’d post anything album related on her birthday pls :eartha:

If it had been for that IG post only, I wouldn’t have batted an eye; but she reposted the LFL trailer AND she included some W mag photos and behind the scenes videos and photo to her Star Align Highlight on HM… it gives more credibility to that theory that she’ll post something album-related on her birthday (if she doesn’t, this is what I’m posting on that day: giphy.gif?cid=5e214886ujngvgks9p3b0hc57d )

3 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

:eartha2: the hair ribbon or whatever in the W mag shoot looks similar to the one in the LFL trailer :fabcat:

Right…. The fact that she posted the LFL trailer (with the tuesday thing and everything) is too suspicious and matches up TOO well

4 minutes ago, Wait For Life said:

Right…. The fact that she posted the LFL trailer (with the tuesday thing and everything) is too suspicious and matches up TOO well

And also black shirt dress/coat pic after Grammys