Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

44 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

@fl0r1dakil0s is this the same single she was supposed to scrap? Cuz u mentioned she was intending to release a single but scrapped it. Is this different 

i haven't heard anything about a release this month but she did have a single slated for late spring/early summer as i mentioned a few months ago.. supposedly she scrapped it but it's very possible she's still releasing it and it makes sense considering her recent posts. i don't have any new information about it so i'm just as clueless as u about whether something is happening tuesday.. its possible she'll post a snippet of something like she did for blue banisters but idk anything for sure 

59 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

-Lana’s team sending a track to Pusha T

5 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

fNYwyo2.jpg

Wait, @Surf Noir did you mean this? I found it in the LMLYLAW thread but can’t find it anywhere else :/ 

Let’s remember that Pusha T posted the photo of the LFL cover.

also crabs are the animal of cancers! 

☆Credit Card Romancer♡61488ea977a6ef5ebcd368bc55c9dc5c6cf8ccf7

UV original concept was mix of raw, simple, singer/songwriter stuff (LL, CB, Nectar, Old Money, UFB) mixed with dark spirtual and cinematic vibe (Fine China, I Can Fly, Black Beauty demo, UV demo). BB sounds kinda like that. Without spirtual tracks but having ballads giving UV-piano. She could doing the same with LDR9-LFL.

5 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

i haven't heard anything about a release this month but she did have a single slated for late spring/early summer as i mentioned a few months ago.. supposedly she scrapped it but it's very possible she's still releasing it and it makes sense considering her recent posts. i don't have any new information about it so i'm just as clueless as u about whether something is happening tuesday.. its possible she'll post a snippet of something like she did for blue banisters but idk anything for sure 

Thank u

4 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

i think she was just freestyling in the interview and she never confirmed it was a song

if the line "carry you home on my back like a crab" made it on a studio album it officially beats her picasso line as the corniest line she's ever written and released

Just now, fl0r1dakil0s said:

if the line "carry you home on my back like a crab" made it on a studio album it officially beats her picasso line as the corniest line she's ever written and released

it makes beautiful sound good:sky:

it’s so funny how people suddenly want an LFL 2.0 when everyone called it the lowest point in her career and her worst album. the bar is just so terribly low now that we’d settle for anything that’s not 5 year old piano ballads huh? :rip:

9 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

it’s so funny how people suddenly want an LFL 2.0 when everyone called it the lowest point in her career and her worst album. the bar is just so terribly low now that’s we’d settle for anything that’s not 5 year old piano ballads huh? :rip:

Idc what anyone says, I loved LFL so much and it gets too much hate.

my ass even got LFL acrylics recently 😌

☆Credit Card Romancer♡61488ea977a6ef5ebcd368bc55c9dc5c6cf8ccf7

10 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

it’s so funny how people suddenly want an LFL 2.0 when everyone called it the lowest point in her career and her worst album. the bar is just so terribly low now that’s we’d settle for anything that’s not 5 year old piano ballads huh? :rip:

To be fair, I think the LFL qualities most people are wanting are the more upbeat, lighthearted, and eclectic aspects of it (also the witchy/space themes are nice lol)

Also, she’s progressed a lot as an artist, so I think if she were to make another “sister” record, it would feel a lot more mature and cohesive!

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

41 minutes ago, sadhotforever said:

Bring back flowers in the hair & high budget MVs!

Nostalgia is a disease and this whole thread is infected by it. 

she was just combing her hair and the trailer popped into her mind so she automatic posted it.

however, she will not be able to resist the celestial influence of the alignment bday and will spontaneously blurt out the album and single titles on Tuesday :silly: