Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

5 hours ago, Pretty On The Indide said:

I will always love LFL. It came out the first summer I had a car and a driver's license. I listened to it driving around everyday to school and college. It's really a very good album, and extremely cohesive thematically and lyrically, if a bit more scattered sonically. I really think people go overboard bashing it. It has plenty of bops, clever lyrics, and introspective intentions. There would be no NFR without LFL. It's a bridge from Classic Lana to New Lana.  Thus, I believe this album will similarly be a bridge from the past to the future.

I wonder if she'll hex anybody

I love most of LFL—so full agree. Some of her best songs are on LFL, I’ve been saying this for years. 

The dots are connecting 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSuHpwNNX0OVLr3ypTW79I
GckCnWq.jpg

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

11 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

She’s finally giving us everything witchy LFL promised to be but didn’t deliver and it’s about time :true:

God I hope so, I feel like honeymoon was more witchy than LFL (even though I adore LFL) with the deep tones, harps, violins, dissonance, vocal tones, etc. 

as a practicing witch, I need a true witchy album

☆Credit Card Romancer♡61488ea977a6ef5ebcd368bc55c9dc5c6cf8ccf7

Also I think it’s interesting how some insiders are said to have something this last week ( 111, possibly eclipse ) and now she’s up and active 

8 minutes ago, aly said:

God I hope so, I feel like honeymoon was more witchy than LFL (even though I adore LFL) with the deep tones, harps, violins, dissonance, vocal tones, etc. 

as a practicing witch, I need a true witchy album

the bridge of 24 always gave me witch vibes.. "and my crooked words, you count to three while they're all dying".. crooked words seems like a magic reference but it's also probably a reach

9 hours ago, shadesofyosemite said:

Heavenly Hell and Stars are fake titles that have been floating around since COCC lol. Theres an alleged “snippet” of Stars which iirc was debunked as AI-generated. Wish people would at least come up with new fake titles 💀 

Ok but fake or not, that snippet was gorgeous 

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

3 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

111 is eclipse:)

Are you serious :oopna: this whole goddamn time I thought it was 2 people :thumb3:

16 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

the bridge of 24 always gave me witch vibes.. "and my crooked words, you count to three while they're all dying".. crooked words seems like a magic reference but it's also probably a reach

I agree!! Much like bridge in the blackest day gives me witchy vibes