Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 minutes ago, Big Star said:

i feel an announcement being inevitable so let's just wait it out instead of making shit up from our asses :party:

You dreaming sweetie…all we ever do, and will do is make shit up from our asses…what else do you propose we do? Get lives? Lol

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

2 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

or worse JOBS?? 

my pussy is tired after making money all day, night time dream time sweetie

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Rob just followed an account that posts stuff about planets, orbits and constellations. :oopna:

I wonder if she’s going to post something COCC or BB-related tonight as a build-up to Tuesday? So far we have some vague hints: HM aesthetics (photo shoot + Swan Song / God Knows I Tried + following Nowels on IG and his response to a fan) + LFL original witchy/spacey/dreamy concept (album trailer + W Mag photoshoot inspiration?) + NFR loose/stream of consciousness style (Antonoff + hope 2nd video). 

2 minutes ago, BlueGreenGray said:

Rob just followed an account that posts stuff about planets, orbits and constellations. :oopna:

I wonder if she’s going to post something COCC or BB-related tonight as a build-up to Tuesday? So far we have some vague hints: HM aesthetics (photo shoot + Swan Song / God Knows I Tried + following Nowels on IG and his response to a fan) + LFL original witchy/spacey/dreamy concept (album trailer + W Mag photoshoot inspiration?) + NFR loose/stream of consciousness style (Antonoff + hope 2nd video). 

Wow really…that is SIGN :defeated:

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I finally heard the "snippet " you all were talking about , idk why but somehow I got Western vibes from it lol:bebe: 

But with those cut off macro snippets it's hard to tell what it will sound like:true:

Spoiler

But I didn't hear a piano:oprah::excited:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

7 hours ago, Sunset Opal said:

manifesting a song about her sign in Venus :oic2:

she’s a taurus venus so a song about it would probably be quite sensual

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

Manifesting a 20- track album, with some 10-minute songs

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

I think the most realistically way she could do a "surprise" release would be by announcing the whole album (with cover, tracklist, preorder, etc) the same day as the lead single.

It wouldn't really be a surprise release but a "surprise announcement" would do for me :hide:

It would be a nice change after the last 3 really stretched out eras full of uncertainty

giphy.gif

Hopefully we get another long long song again, 10 minutes like Venice Bitch would be amazing but also manifesting a song that is  at least 6 or 7 minutes long:trisha: like a gorgeous interesting 6+ minute long song would be a dream :oprah:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Honestly I just want something, a sign. I would be more than happy with an announcement. I just wish we could be more certain of what we’re waiting for and for how long

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

5 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I think the most realistically way she could do a "surprise" release would be by announcing the whole album (with cover, tracklist, preorder, etc) the same day as the lead single.

It wouldn't really be a surprise release but a "surprise announcement" would do for me :hide:

It would be a nice change after the last 3 really stretched out eras full of uncertainty

this is what Taylor Swift basically did for folklore/evermore and it worked

We haven't really had a Lana summer [music] album since...when? Ever?

It would be terrific if LDR9 were released in two weeks or so and we were actually able to enjoy it the balance of the summer, the warmth of which extends well into September and even October up here in the Northeast. That's my dream. 

im currently going through one of the hardest times of my life so i honestly cant wait for whats to come because i really need new music from lana atm <3 comfort artist and person forever

4698aa00f6d7ce1337ab79a011220eb0.gif