Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 hour ago, CinnamonGay said:

:horror: no pls. Let her get her #1 this time. All the male stars just released their albums and then in July you have Queen B and Taylor possibly in september.

Let's hope for an August releass 

I don't think she's ever getting another #1 album in the US. Even without accounting for new releases there are albums still doing more than 60k because of huge streaming numbers.

Unless she goes all out for the promo, has all the physicals ready and gets 1 or 2 "hits" before the album she's not even seeing the top 3 sadly :eek:

At least she'll probably get the top spot in the UK and the pure sales one in the US :oic3:

giphy.gif

The stars aligning on her birthday, the LFL trailer, stargirl interlude going viral… what if LDR9 is called Stargirl :brows:

In any case I think we should give the boobies a break and manifest music to bounce your pecs to

muscles-pec-bounce.gif

26 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I don't think she's ever getting another #1 album in the US. Even without accounting for new releases there are albums still doing more than 60k because of huge streaming numbers.

Unless she goes all out for the promo, has all the physicals ready and gets 1 or 2 "hits" before the album she's not even seeing the top 3 sadly :eek:

At least she'll probably get the top spot in the UK and the pure sales one in the US :oic3:

She can get #1 if she releases the album along with physicals easily. Her numbers are great and I think she might release a bop or two to promote it. 

BB would have surely gotten top 2 in the US if physicals had been released the same day

Idk if anyone’s mentioned this, but I used Shazam on that last video she posted, and there were no results

could just be some random spliced audio of a non-Lana song but who knows:whatever2:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

2 hours ago, Vertimus said:

We haven't really had a Lana summer [music] album since...when? Ever?

It would be terrific if LDR9 were released in two weeks or so and we were actually able to enjoy it the balance of the summer, the warmth of which extends well into September and even October up here in the Northeast. That's my dream. 

wdym.. UV was released in june, lfl was released in july, and norman in august

45 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

Idk if anyone’s mentioned this, but I used Shazam on that last video she posted, and there were no results

could just be some random spliced audio of a non-Lana song but who knows:whatever2:

There’s a voice of someone singing in between and it sounds like Lana but idk 

I think this album is going to have no unreleased music this time. :crossed: Maybe maybe Wild One but I don't think so.

50 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

Maybe it's too chopped up to be picked up by shazam even if it was an already relased song but still... it's a bit suspicious that the first video is only few takes with the song clearly playing in the background and the second one is all spliced up and edited :oic3:

It really looks like she's trying to hide something :brows:

giphy.gif

yall are tripping, they were probably playing an old song that she likes

but i will say i'm going to be very shocked if she doesn't even post an indication of what ldr9 is on tuesday

A yeeha western track would be fun, but not sure if it’s the right time for that. To me it sounds like she edited the music and she volumes up and down a tracK

edit: let’s not forget she already had some some song from the nfr period that she didn’t use

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

23 minutes ago, 111 said:

her music is incredibly warm vintage mixed she should have released all of her albums in summer :air2: 

that’s your way of saying it’s coming before the 21st giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Pat Bathing Suit said:

edit: let’s not forget she already had some some song from the nfr period that she didn’t use

I also thought about that but I think that magazine came out a couple of months after the album (unless the shoot was from before she decided on the tracklist) :um2:

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

wdym.. UV was released in june, lfl was released in july, and norman in august

I must be on Mars. Thanks. "Life on Mars ain't just a song."

am i tripping or they finally changed her profile picture on apple music from that the greatest mv smiling picture? or my apple music changed it just now? can somebody tell me bc if they decided to change it now she’s definitely coming omg :oprah: its been 87 years since they posted this smiling picture and now its changed!!!! tell me im not insane and its really new 

1 hour ago, Honeyyoung said:

yall are tripping, they were probably playing an old song that she likes

but i will say i'm going to be very shocked if she doesn't even post an indication of what ldr9 is on thursday

why Thursday? I thought her birthday and the day she's teasing is Tuesday

40 minutes ago, Brow Bone said:

hwhat video? 

her newest Instagram vid on Honeymoon