Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 hour ago, lanasbottom said:

I’m expecting something even worse than let me love you from him atp (i doubt anyone can do worse than that song but jack will try nonetheless :mj:)

When the jingle bells and the HTD instrumental sampling come through for a third time :air2: 

Lana Del Rey stans reach like no others, when has Lana dropped Easter eggs and actually came through in the past 5 years :lel:

4 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

When the jingle bells and the HTD instrumental sampling come through for a third time :air2: 

this time he’ll skip those and just use stoned at the nail salon’s instrumental for a little full circle moment :yawn:

2 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

Not as much as swifties :w8ing:

Agreed. Their Da Vinci Code/National Treasure ways know no bounds. :smile2:

the weirdest of them all is that (if something is truly coming this Tuesday or Friday or whatever day of this week) no insider knows about it or spilled. Which at one point is cool, since it’s first time things don’t really leak, but on the other hand, there’s always a spill or a leak nowadays so I’m starting to wonder if eventually nothing really important comes rather than a post with Lana saying some things for the new album or whatever her mind is on.

But tbh, I manifest first single release date

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

4 minutes ago, Pat Bathing Suit said:

the weirdest of them all is that (if something is truly coming this Tuesday or Friday or whatever day of this week) no insider knows about it or spilled. Which at one point is cool, since it’s first time things don’t really leak, but on the other hand, there’s always a spill or a leak nowadays so I’m starting to wonder if eventually nothing really important comes rather than a post with Lana saying some things for the new album or whatever her mind is on.

But tbh, I manifest first single release date

Agree with you it’s highly unusual. It happened a few times though: Mariners and VB were announced out of the blue and nobody had spilled the tea prior to it. I don’t remember anyone spoiling You’ll Never Walk Alone before she posted her acapella video on IG. But other than that, there’s always an insider who knows something…

Didn't news of the 3 singles last May only get spilled the day before? I don't think anything is coming tomorrow, but I also don't think it's impossible that if something were to happen it would be kept secret.

2 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Agree with you it’s highly unusual. It happened a few times though: Mariners and VB were announced out of the blue and nobody had spilled the tea prior to it. I don’t remember anyone spoiling You’ll Never Walk Alone before she posted her acapella video on IG. But other than that, there’s always an insider who knows something…

There’re so many things to organise for an album release and it’s almost unbelievable that things are done in a so private way. People even knew for the w magazine cover, like he joined the thread here to tell us that. I hope the case is done as for MAC and VB.

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

1 hour ago, West Coast said:

Lana Del Rey stans reach like no others, when has Lana dropped Easter eggs and actually came through in the past 5 years :lel:

It’s true that Lana is not known for dropping clues or when she does, they get lost between her posts about whatever (her moon pictures or the spells on Trump; we all thought she was dropping Easter eggs and hints about the next steps for pre-release :omfg2:) BUT the last weeks look like she posted more carefully than usual… Even her interview didn’t reveal much… Could we finally have a good rollout this time around?

11 minutes ago, DCooper said:

Didn't news of the 3 singles last May only get spilled the day before? I don't think anything is coming tomorrow, but I also don't think it's impossible that if something were to happen it would be kept secret.

I think BoZ had hinted, the week or so before, that a single was coming…And she had teased BB via IG.. But it’s true that we didn’t have confirmation until the day before!

2 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

With Beyoncé releasing tomorrow, I highly doubt Lana is dropping anything. 

Isn't Beyonce releasing July 29, and the Vogue issue just comes out tomorrow? Or is she dropping a single tomorrow too?

Just now, DCooper said:

Isn't Beyonce releasing July 29, and the Vogue issue just comes out tomorrow? Or is she dropping a single tomorrow too?

Yeah she is releasing a single tomorrow. Check her Instagram bio.