Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

5 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

With Beyoncé releasing tomorrow, I highly doubt Lana is dropping anything. 

yeah i dont think shell drop anything, however i do think that she could start teasing more or possibly promoting

4698aa00f6d7ce1337ab79a011220eb0.gif

2 hours ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

the tuesday in question

73cd7010bb8235859c68bec2b43a54fb.jpg

You’re probably right knowing Lana, but we can still hope, hope is a dangerous thing for Lana stans to have but we still have it

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

59 minutes ago, Pat Bathing Suit said:

the weirdest of them all is that (if something is truly coming this Tuesday or Friday or whatever day of this week) no insider knows about it or spilled. Which at one point is cool, since it’s first time things don’t really leak, but on the other hand, there’s always a spill or a leak nowadays so I’m starting to wonder if eventually nothing really important comes rather than a post with Lana saying some things for the new album or whatever her mind is on.

But tbh, I manifest first single release date

Even if a single is not coming this week BOZ knew about every move of the RCS/BB tracklist way in advance and considering Ben's comment saying "album soon" and Lana talking about "the first song of the album" I assume a tracklist must be set already... but BOZ said not long ago he had no news :brows: so a non spoiled era could be realistic this time  :oic3:

giphy.gif

11 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

Let's all collectively manifest a post within next 3 hours 

🕯 LANA SHALL POST WITHIN THE NEXT THREE HOURS 🕯

:illumilana2: :illumilana:

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

lana can be so impulsive sometimes that insiders aren’t always aware of what she’s doing before she does it … see: lana posting the actual bb cover and boz saying it wasn’t even planned to be revealed then…. 

so it’s possible that last minute she decided to do something and the news hasn’t yet reached insider ears zRXFDmM.jpg

sUcVobB.png

15 hours ago, 13beachess said:

UV is   c l e a r l y  a summer album :diva:

Anyway, I can't wait for Roses Bloom For You to finally find its home on LDR9 💞

manifesting this so hard 

3 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

:pray2: peach fuzz peach fuzz  announcement lana 

Is Peach fuzz about 🍑🍑🍑.

Ass supremacy yasss

Ass hair supremacy.

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

3 hours ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

You got a big storm coming

Seriously, it’s not a bad song (but neither are Art Deco or Summer Bummer or even Groupie Love), with a good pair of headphones, the guitars at the end sound lovely. And it’s a really “Midwest” song/small town and ever since someone here said as a joke it was the Gay Anthem for semi-closeted Queer young men living in small towns, it helped me love it even more :omfg2:

I agree. The limitations are in the song itself (like with 'HTD'), it's not really a song that Lana probably wanted Jack to do a lot with. It's another of Lana's tracks in the 70s Carly Simon mode, not too dynamic, but sincere. If Lana didn't like it, she wouldn't have included it or made the video that aired on late night television. Could I live without anymore such tracks on LDR9 and her next couple of albums? Sure. 

'Groupie Love,' on the other hand, I count among her worst officially released tracks. 'Art Deco' I find empty and vacuous, like the person she's singing about. 

I love the excitement of thinking something could happen, and I love the idea of an unspoiled era, but I think the fact that insiders seem to know knowing means there is nothing to know and that we aren’t really close to anything. :uncomfortable:

I would love to be totally wrong about this, of course. 

10 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

lana can be so impulsive sometimes that insiders aren’t always aware of what she’s doing before she does it … see: lana posting bb cover and boz saying it wasn’t even planned to be revealed then…. 

so it’s possible that last minute she decided to do something and the news hasn’t yet reached insider ears zRXFDmM.jpg

Inch resting point regarding her impulsivity. One thing I’d love to know about the industry (or just Lana’s case specifically) is how many tiers are need to pass through within her label’s or her management’s hierarchy before information gets to us. i.e. does she have the freedom to post when she feels like it or do certain things need to go through certain channels before they’re officially announced.

Lana, post the entire album track list impulsively challenge :creepna:

6 minutes ago, West Coast said:

Looking forward to Tuesday! 😍

Tuesday in question:

lcgatJ7.gif

peach fuzz will contain cricket noises? experimental queen! :true:

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix