Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

14 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

even though I’m not seeing anything happening today, BOZ cannot go inside Lana’s mind. She still can announce something or give us the title of the album and even the cover… we just need to not get our hopes up and see what happens today 

This. Some insider could have connections with label stuff, other could know about what's going to be posted on her YouTube channel but nobody could know if she has something in her IG drafts (like an album cover :brows:)

giphy.gif

BOZ can also pretend he knows nothing just to make us feel bad how some of us treat him idk 

But there is still hope that Lanita will make some post on Ig about her next project :sass:

Why do we think she has nothing better to do on her birthday than post about her work? I missed the rumors, but I want to join you on the clown train

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493bmsrn3oz86dvngxg5t9z23l6kczqj525t12h1p24u&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

4 minutes ago, COCC said:

Why do we think she has nothing better to do on her birthday than post about her work? I missed the rumors, but I want to join you on the clown train

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493bmsrn3oz86dvngxg5t9z23l6kczqj525t12h1p24u&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

I guess cause she's been very fixated with stars and astrology lately and today there's a planet alignment (that she explicitly mentioned). She also posted the LFL trailer (the specially on Tuesdays part) but that was probably just cause her birthday this year is on a Tuesday.

She'll rightfully take this day for herself but maybe she'll post something interesting :thirst:

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

omg we have a thing to decrypt let’s get to work

Spoiler

Tracklist: Side A 8 tracks and Side B 9

Brown vinyl

Limited edition: can't figure out this one

It's probably all bullshit tho :hide:

Edited by Venice Peach
Nvm

giphy.gif

Just now, gsnlp said:

so me and heroinmelodies figured it out (I mean he figured it out):

- 17 tracks

- brown vinyl

- limited edition: translucent

Wasn’t arcadialovesong2018 some real insider?

I think it was just a troll :hide: (and a huge lfl level one)

giphy.gif

14 minutes ago, COCC said:

Goddamn! Lana!

Your post was so good 

that I did believe you 

you’re fun and you’re wild

but you don’t half of the shit you put LB through 

5 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

so me and heroinmelodies figured it out (I mean he figured it out):

- 17 tracks

- brown vinyl

- limited edition: translucent

Wasn’t arcadialovesong2018 some real insider?

The brown vinyl was brought up (surely as a joke) by Eclipse…

what is that picture? A source code? A hand note?  

1 hour ago, gsnlp said:

even though I’m not seeing anything happening today, BOZ cannot go inside Lana’s mind. She still can announce something or give us the title of the album and even the cover… we just need to not get our hopes up and see what happens today 

he probably can:hair: