Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Me because nothing happened, but it's a beautiful, summery & festive day nonetheless:

Β 

dESd9vq.gif

1 minute ago, alittleparty said:

she just woke upΒ and is laying in bed thinking about how to word the announcement postΒ :um2:

she’s smoking a blunt on her porch right now, I knowΒ cause I am doing this also

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

2 minutes ago, alittleparty said:

she just woke upΒ and is laying in bed thinking about how to word the announcement postΒ :um2:

Most likely to contemplate if she has something to do today and finally forget entirely thst she’s has an insta account

1 minute ago, ShadesOfFool said:

she’s smoking a blunt on her porch right now, I knowΒ cause I am doing this also

I second thisΒ 

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey,Β be the first who ever did]

2 minutes ago, Offtotheraces01 said:

Someone posted a screenshot of a certain insider liking a tweet saying they were asked to keep quiet, hmmmm inch resting

Β 

this is clearly evidence that lana will be leaking dragon slayer & surprise-dropping peach fuzz, a surf-jazz banger :true:

WGe8ynS.gif

they are all lying to us , LDR9 will be announced today at exactly 4:47 pmΒ :read:

Β 

Spoiler

:eartha:

Β 

Β 

Β 

π‘³π’Šπ’‡π’† π’Šπ’” π’ƒπ’†π’‚π’–π’•π’Šπ’‡π’–π’ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’šπ’π’– 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

Wait, not Rob tweeting about soltices and astronomical facts. "Stars Aligned" really is comingΒ :defeated:

nb4 starry eyed gets put on this abloom but its a youtube ripΒ :judgingu2:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole