Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Lana is busy bathing with her cats right now, she will post later 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Well Lana didn't follow the album pattern but Ben posted a pic from the Chemtrails photoshoot and the Arcadia MV :creepna:

It's curious that she posted the middle finger picture AND that Arcadia moment. He's teasing the angry record :true:

giphy.gif

Lana is probably reading this thread right now with her friends & they are all laughing :hide:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

They're fucking delulu and we're laughing about em

You said I was lazy, let me show you what lazy girls do

:grinds:

The way that there is probably an alternative universe in which Lana announced the album today :sadcore2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg