come next time it’s so fun!

Gone wise up

1 minute ago, DragonWhore said:

Sis can u read? FJM duet.. 

come next time it’s so fun!

I’m not your sis, gawd you American gays 

i like your ultra-violent swing :grinds:

8 minutes ago, gasstationkween said:

You’ve had ‘info’ but where is it. Darling those lame, vague and scarce descriptions  aren’t going to convince me. You’ll never be eclipse. But I’m glad you had a lovely time I have always wanted to go there. 

I mean we’ll find out eventually if they’re telling the truth, no need to be hostile yet lol

☆Credit Card Romancer♡61488ea977a6ef5ebcd368bc55c9dc5c6cf8ccf7

So on Ben's insta, his birthday post for Lana, the 3rd image (won't let me embed)... Do we know when that was taken cos I don't recognize the Lana Del Rey logo behind them or the orange/turquoise butterfly imagery? Is it new?

59 minutes ago, DragonWhore said:

Hi babies! Just got back from a couple weeks tripping balls out in Joshua Tree. I feel like a new woman! 

Anyway, Elizabeth will not be revealing any news tonight. However, I can tell you that we will have an announcement shortly!! I know I promised deets weeks ago, the ayahuasca clearly had different plans for me. 

Can confirm our cult leader, Father John Misty, will be a feat. on Lana’s new album. 

Thank god pride is done soon, I can’t with these obtuse WeHo gays taking over the canyon. 

what do u mean by shortly? weeks? months? years? decades? eons? 

1 hour ago, DragonWhore said:

Hi babies! Just got back from a couple weeks tripping balls out in Joshua Tree. I feel like a new woman! 

Anyway, Elizabeth will not be revealing any news tonight. However, I can tell you that we will have an announcement shortly!! I know I promised deets weeks ago, the ayahuasca clearly had different plans for me. 

Can confirm our cult leader, Father John Misty, will be a feat. on Lana’s new album. 

Thank god pride is done soon, I can’t with these obtuse WeHo gays taking over the canyon. 

finally a trustworthy individual!!

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

6 minutes ago, bored said:

So on Ben's insta, his birthday post for Lana, the 3rd image (won't let me embed)... Do we know when that was taken cos I don't recognize the Lana Del Rey logo behind them or the orange/turquoise butterfly imagery? Is it new?

It was taken right before her show at Lollapalooza Argentina in March 2018!

1 hour ago, DragonWhore said:

this is going to be so hilarious when we finally have a tracklist & there’s no “ft. father john misty” in sight

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

4 minutes ago, sadhotforever said:

Has her bf posted anything, I'm reaching rn:toofloppy:

Unfortunately no, probably bc it’s not “official”

☆Credit Card Romancer♡61488ea977a6ef5ebcd368bc55c9dc5c6cf8ccf7

listening to Seasons of Your Day and Lana needs to call up Hope from Mazzy Star and make a 10 minute epic w her I know that bitch aint doing anything and the Fade Into You money is running thin they could make a decade spanning career Avengers: Endgame moment and yet its probably gonna be the versions of ourselves in an alternate universe listening to the collaboration instead of us :rollin:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

3 minutes ago, pin up galore said:

listening to Seasons of Your Day and Lana needs to call up Hope from Mazzy Star and make a 10 minute epic w her I know that bitch aint doing anything and the Fade Into You money is running thin they could make a decade spanning career Avengers: Endgame moment and yet its probably gonna be the versions of ourselves in an alternate universe listening to the collaboration instead of us :rollin:

for the record i doubt we’ll get anymore music from hope sandoval since david roback has died & she really doesn’t seem to like fame, at all

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

I mean from all the people that could be featured on LDR9, FJM makes the most sense. Maybe she sent him a song when he asked for the Buddy’s Rendezvous cover :oic3:

I don't know if they are a real insider but at least that was some non vague info that could easily be contrasted once the album comes :true:

giphy.gif

20 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

Lana does drop Easter eggs now and then.

Remember the Yosemite T shirt for a COCC interview? That basically confirmed the song was on the tracklist. 

Nah she wore that shirt several times in NFR era 

So I am once again watching the BB IG live looking for clues and she basically confirmed a Rich Lee trailer coming? :wtf3: She said "Rich is going to help me do another trailer like that (the LFL one) and have it float into all the videos I have from the past 2 years". She then says that it's triggering (I think they were talking about relationships) and that she had to stop (she then reads a weird comment and never continues the sentence :thumb3:) but I think she was going to say that she scrapped the BB trailer (what we thought was the BB MV) I assume because it had Clay in it.

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

So I am once again watching the BB IG live looking for clues and she basically confirmed a Rich Lee trailer coming? :wtf3: She said "Rich is going to help me do another trailer like that (the LFL one) and have it float into all the videos I have from the past 2 years". She then says that it's triggering (I think they were talking about relationships) and that she had to stop (she then reads a weird comment and never continues the sentence :thumb3:) but I think she was going to say that she scrapped the BB trailer (what we thought was the BB MV) I assume because it had Clay in it.

Why in the world did she put the trio interlude on the album then :creep: