Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

The stars wont allign for us :trisha:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

8 hours ago, Brow Bone said:

we had a great time practicing today didn't we. the chaos felt so genuine. KGhe3Jh.gif 
we manifest again at dawn. KGhe3Jh.gif

It’s always darkest before the dawn

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

release the logic

release the past

release the disappointments

release the lies

release the insiders

release the blame

release the captions

forget nikki lane

you can't BREAK MY DELUSIONS

exYjyK.gif

4 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Call me crazy but I’d take an unreleased track on LDR9 if we hadn’t heard it before. I want the passion and emotion of UFB

HE WHISPERS TO ME THAT SOMETIMES HE THINKS HE SEES THINGS OVER THE WATER

5-CC681-F1-DB16-42-CE-9764-AEBA37-C7-FD7

yesssss exactly

LIFE IS SO CRAAZY I CANT TAAKE IT BUT AT LEAST WE GOT THE NIIIIIIIIIIIGHT  :crying:

21 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I just need something to hold on to 

Come on bby won’t you hold onto me, hold on to meeeee

A lil off topic but this song has more taste than her recent single but some of ya’ll ain’t ready for that conversation :crossed:

OT: I’d also like a release date but I think she’d probably move it LOL :eartha:

I’m really curious if we’ll ever find out what track was the “magic” moment between Lana and Jack (per the recent interview). 

I can’t currently recall her describing any of their previous work in this way, but I feel like it’s probably near the tier of White Dress or Venice Bitch or something similar…hopefully lol

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

Ugh I can't with the silence but it's been less than a year since BB and barely over a year since COTCC so I know I can't complain :toofunny: 

Now what's this Stars Align thingy y'all are mentioning 'cause I'm  l o s t .

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

1 minute ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

I’m really curious if we’ll ever find out what track was the “magic” moment between Lana and Jack (per the recent interview). 

I can’t currently recall her describing any of their previous work in this way, but I feel like it’s probably near the tier of White Dress or Venice Bitch or something similar…hopefully lol

i wouldn’t be surprised if it was “hope”, considering the little vocal bit of his in the extended version of the song, and I feel like they maybe mentioned it coming together real quick like magic 

13 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

I was thinking that I thought ( :ma: ) Love Song was the first and quickest song that they wrote and it just flowed from there. Pretty sure I heard that on an interview. Not sure if I would call that a magic moment necessarily but still a special one :true:

30 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

Ugh I can't with the silence but it's been less than a year since BB and barely over a year since COTCC so I know I can't complain :toofunny: 

Now what's this Stars Align thingy y'all are mentioning 'cause I'm  l o s t .

It’s an Highlight on her IG bio. We thought that it was confirming she would announce the album yesterday. We since imagined it could be a song title but probably not. 

15 hours ago, DragonWhore said:

Hi babies! Just got back from a couple weeks tripping balls out in Joshua Tree. I feel like a new woman! 

Anyway, Elizabeth will not be revealing any news tonight. However, I can tell you that we will have an announcement shortly!! I know I promised deets weeks ago, the ayahuasca clearly had different plans for me. 

Can confirm our cult leader, Father John Misty, will be a feat. on Lana’s new album. 

Thank god pride is done soon, I can’t with these obtuse WeHo gays taking over the canyon. 

Welcome back! Tripping in the mountains sounds like a dream :hooker: I’m gonna give you the benefit of the doubt on things since we don’t have any official news yet, and I can totally see Father John on another duet with Lana because they’ve always worked magnificently together.
But I will say if you wanna build some credibility, you could be more specific on when this announcement is coming, like before July? Before august? Something along those lines… it’s not like you’re spilling an exact day…

Spoiler

we’re burned out on words like “soon” and “shortly”, her managers love those :toofunny:

anyways, I look forward to hearing more from you, mysterious one :ahh:

your vulgar darling  :blush3: