Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

58 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

I’m really curious if we’ll ever find out what track was the “magic” moment between Lana and Jack (per the recent interview). 

I can’t currently recall her describing any of their previous work in this way, but I feel like it’s probably near the tier of White Dress or Venice Bitch or something similar…hopefully lol

By the description I expect something similar to White Dress or Hope. She always does last minute additions so maybe we'll get it on LDR9 :oic3:

giphy.gif

these last 10 posts feel like y’all are just putting random words into a sentence generator :whoopi:

close this thread and open it back up when something other than rampant delusions happen :ma:

3 hours ago, lanasbottom said:

these last 10 posts feel like y’all are just putting random words into a sentence generator :whoopi:

close this thread and open it back up when something other than rampant delusions happen :ma:

xLMEMLH.png

default_iGr5cXx3uU2q1.gif:ma:

Did we ever consider there could be something happening on the 24th? there’s gonna be a large planetary parade w/planets in order With the moon :um2:

Spoiler

Ik probably not though lolll

☆Credit Card Romancer♡61488ea977a6ef5ebcd368bc55c9dc5c6cf8ccf7

5 minutes ago, aly said:

Did we ever consider there could be something happening on the 24th? there’s gonna be a large planetary parade w/planets in order With the moon :um2:

Reveal hidden contents

buckle up lipsters, i’ve found our next delusion! 

giphy_1.gif

WGe8ynS.gif

1 minute ago, Wait For Life said:

default_iGr5cXx3uU2q1.gif what in the random sentence generator

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jamiecartereurope/2022/06/21/planet-parade-2022-exactly-how-when-and-where-to-easily-see-all-five-naked-eye-planets-align-for-the-last-time-until-2041/amp/

promise I’m not crazy lol, it’s a large astrological event

☆Credit Card Romancer♡61488ea977a6ef5ebcd368bc55c9dc5c6cf8ccf7

11 minutes ago, Wait For Life said:

default_iGr5cXx3uU2q1.gif what in the random sentence generator

9 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

…what?

9 minutes ago, aly said:

My last three brain cells processing that we won‘t get any LDR9 news this week

Spoiler

you guys kill me :hide:

33 minutes ago, aly said:

Hide contents

Bah, she killed my mood of wanting something to happen related to Star alignement TBH. 

4 minutes ago, Sunset Opal said:

wtf is going on here :crossed: let’s move on and beg insiders for info,thank you :oopna2:

BoZ liked a comment that he was « silenced » by Lana’s team; if it means what we think it means, we won’t find anything from him. Eclipse came here and only spills when he wants to. And there’s DragonWhore who came back from the desert yesterday. 
the only thing I find a bit odd is that all three of them interacted with us all in the span of 24 hours…

13 minutes ago, sadhotforever said:

Has DragonWhore been reliable in the past?

Sort of, they were right about the W mag photoshoot tho.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

14 minutes ago, sadhotforever said:

Has DragonWhore been reliable in the past?

They’re new here. We’ll see if they come through. fl0r1daskil0s called them a liar on multiples occasions. So we’ll see. He talked about a FJM collab and the sound of the album. If their description of the album is true, LDR9 could be one of my faves from her. They also said that DNC would be out in July 🤷🏼