Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

5 hours ago, TheDollClub said:

I got more updates from my ”insider”.

This is all alleged speculations.

The lead single is called The Rain and it was supposed to be announced/released the following week after The Queen’s death but due to her passing, they had to change the release out of respect. 

The album has a song called ”Long Nails/On Your Back” and it samples Waterfalls by TLC. It’s one of the best songs on the album. 

Also I’ve been told the lavel is really happy about the success of SS and her other songs on TikTok, so Lana and her team might (!) be planning a…. T-word 👀

Many bands, including English ones, have released entire albums in the meantime, so why would Lana take so long to respect the Queen's death?

Hi guys! Such a long time since I last posted here. I normally take a break from forums when she drops an album, and here we are close to a new one.

Do you really think she’s releasing LDR9 this year? At this point I think they will release it first quarter of 2023. 

It would be nice if she announced everything at once and not rollout messes like COCC or BB.

7 minutes ago, StillOnMyMind said:

Hi guys! Such a long time since I last posted here. I normally take a break from forums when she drops an album, and here we are close to a new one.

Do you really think she’s releasing LDR9 this year? At this point I think they will release it first quarter of 2023. 

It would be nice if she announced everything at once and not rollout messes like COCC or BB.

I think we’ll get the lead before the end of 2022 with the album coming in 2023. I do hope that the lead is released with the album done and submitted, so we’d have a better / shorter rollout than COCC and even BB (even though BB was better IMO).

11 minutes ago, StillOnMyMind said:

I think it can be the beginning of 2023. Maybe she will announce an album and a single in a few weeks? I don't want to trust Ben too much, but let's hope he's right and the album is ready to be released.

6 minutes ago, Bird World said:

I think it can be the beginning of 2023. Maybe she will announce an album and a single in a few weeks? I don't want to trust Ben too much, but let's hope he's right and the album is ready to be released.

I was actually surprised she was finishing a new album after two releases in 2021. I prefer taking Ben’s words with a pinch of salt but maybe he posted it for a reason this time.

On 9/30/2022 at 1:23 AM, honeybadger said:

wtf is a t-word i feel so stupid … she’s planning a tracklist? taylor? trout? testicles … a trapeze show, she’s in her pink era

a trapeze show with Sia it will be taking place in the Beysment and include a chandelier performance live from the chandelier

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e476iewol7y4wat6a6kzagiphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47u4mwkw6j6af95tasz6

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

12 minutes ago, Bird World said:

4 minutes ago, StillOnMyMind said:

I was actually surprised she was finishing a new album after two releases in 2021. I prefer taking Ben’s words with a pinch of salt but maybe he posted it for a reason this time.

I trust Ben’s word better than Lana’s :gasp: 

- when DCMA had been teased, someone at one of Lana’s tour venue asked him when the single would be out and he said two weeks… and it happened in that time frame. 
- about LMLYLAW: he said it would be out by the end of 2021 (he said new music but we knew it was that song) and it happened

- he also debunked, in the NFR era, that the album would be out in the first half of the year, that « creation took time ».

:oprah3:for many people, soon means in the next month or so, but if it happens in the next 4-5 months, it’s still soon, especially if she released two albums last year and two non-album singles this year. 

Our problem is that Lana triggered the word in the LFL era :thumb3:

I wouldn't be surprised if the album comes this year, even though we got two albums last year. The Corona situation gave her more time for creative work, she wasn't touring like in the years before and it doesn't look like she's planning a tour soon. So she has plenty of time, even if she prefers to spend some of it more with family and friends.

1 hour ago, bluechemtrails said:

I wouldn't be surprised if the album comes this year, even though we got two albums last year. The Corona situation gave her more time for creative work, she wasn't touring like in the years before and it doesn't look like she's planning a tour soon. So she has plenty of time, even if she prefers to spend some of it more with family and friends.

If it wasn't for the vinyl thing it could definitely come out this year but since she is/was finishing it just last month I guess the soonest would be January/February...

I think it's going to be similar to Chemtrails with a single in the coming weeks/months and the preorder early next year cause there's no reason to delay it further once it's done :um2:

giphy.gif

i like this kind of silence, keep us expecting something that we don't know when it's coming, i can definitely see the single coming out this year tho :thankyou: im just missing her usual posts on honeymoon but at the same time it makes me think this is her planning some big comeback (or just coming back to post some birthday party, for me it works too..)

26 minutes ago, DCooper said:

A month ago I was completely sure that we'd be getting a single in September. Today's the day... :bebe:

same! But when BoZ said she didn’t have a single planned for September, I decided to believe him and not think he was silenced by Lana’s team. 

7 hours ago, bluechemtrails said:

True, she did have more time on her hands, but in the W Magazine, she said she now found it hard to write lyrics alone, that she needed someone with her to write and compose. So, if her collaborators aren’t available, not much seems to happen nowadays…