Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

12 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

The last Lana related dream I had was an interview where she was in a boat in the middle of the ocean with her legs in the water while answering questions.

Nothing exciting but I'm putting it out there in case it happens so I can pick up my psychic title :hide:

Vogue 73Qs with Lana Del Rey 

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

I know Pokemon has nothing to do with Lana Del Rey but I want her to do something sounds like this (musically), I can feel if she would - then this + her voice might be something she's never done before but at the same time - sounds traditionally her

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

1 hour ago, Pretty On The Indide said:

Like I lived a thousand years in another life and then came back too and only 20 minutes passed. Not entirely pleasant but neither was it bad. Illuminating. 

in that life Lana did release a cosmic album so…

did it really feel like a thousand years?

well… one time i listened to brooklyn baby while high (weed) & it felt like it was an hour long… i guess that pales in comparison…

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

11 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

did it really feel like a thousand years?

well… one time i listened to brooklyn baby while high (weed) & it felt like it was an hour long… i guess that pales in comparison…

I once listened to Guns & Roses and Bel Air on shrooms and it was the best thing I’ve ever experienced honestly. Absolutely incredible.

Spoiler

If you’re in an ok mental space, I highly recommend 

☆Credit Card Romancer♡61488ea977a6ef5ebcd368bc55c9dc5c6cf8ccf7

y'all i haven't posted in forever but i fear the delulu has reached me bc i had a dream about LDR9 last night :toofloppy:

in the dream lana posted a snippet of a new song on her ig with a clip from a music video or maybe album trailer? the song had a sort of new upbeat jazzy sound with kinda carnival vibes? like organ and brass and such but still very melodic and pretty and quintessentially lana. i cant remember exact lyrics or themes but it was more like her poetry than her older lyricism. it caught me off guard bc of the soundscape but the video was black and white except for carnival/street lights and it was like twilight/almost dark on a beach & like boardwalk pier and she had on a dress similar to the w mag shoot and no shoes in the sand. i remember thinking it was silly but still elegant in a way and she was able to let loose and be herself without judgement from others. i woke up thinking she had posted it fr and i had seen it when i briefly woke up but no it was all an illusion delusion :cryney:

6 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

73Qftc :bebe:

unmanifest it

maybe an unpopular opinion but I think I might care about her touring more than a new album rn :noparty: she’s made like zero hints about touring soon and if she makes another album that means three albums of new material she’ll have to fit into her tour :excited:

sgopYhV.gif

18 minutes ago, Crimson and Clover said:

maybe an unpopular opinion but I think I might care about her touring more than a new album rn :noparty: she’s made like zero hints about touring soon and if she makes another album that means three albums of new material she’ll have to fit into her tour :excited:

since when has lana cared about touring recent songs 😭 her next tour is gonna be 30% BTD 30% NFR 15% UV 15% LFL and maybe 10% of COTCC and BB