Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

19 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

yes i think im in a spot where i didn’t really enjoy bb n was so excited to hear that something new was coming that now im pretty bored n over it :noparty: lol but of course the minute we get news i’ll be freaking out

i wish lana could have an era of a quick, normal release that takes 3-5 months or something like that. that’d be a dream. but we all know she’s not capable of that :toofunny:

That’s why I loved the HM era so much: short rollout, all about the music. 
but to be completely fair to her, short rollouts, these days, can only happen if the album comes out digitally first and physical copies coming later. But the damn vinyl revival, with its super long delays in production, make releases very complicated and longer :toofunny: and we all know how Interscope feels about those and Lana…

2 hours ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

-- Official Complaint --

This era is BORING 

I know she reads here so please give us a crumb

Thank YOU. 

what era ? she hasn’t announced shit and there’s no single. an era can’t be boring if it hasn’t even begun :lmao:

1 hour ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

But the damn vinyl revival, with its super long delays in production, make releases very complicated and longer :toofunny: 

Her being one of the huge main reasons for the vinyl revival in the first place kinda makes this even funnier/more tragic :omfg:

2 hours ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

While I agree this limbo part is boring, I still think it’s an improvement from the last two eras, at least to me: No BS dates, no title that could change, no snippet, not even a song title that could end up being scrapped. She is only revealing what is 💯 sure. Plus The photo spread from W Mag was gorgeous. This period of time is similar to when she revealed she was working on WHF, the day NFR was released: We knew at some point something would be coming, when she felt it would be done. Plus I still enjoy BB and Buddy’s RV weekly (but I understand that if BB let you down, someone could be very curious if the next album will be more satisfying).

our problem is that we kinda all jumped so hard when we saw W Mag, thinking the era had started. 

We need an album with 15 tracks, music videos, interviews, a tour, something LFL/norman had:cuteface:  I think we would be satisfied that way, the last two eras were uninteresting, the best one was the LFL one in my opinion, her insta feed was gorgeous and I loved how she took videos of herself to give us info on merch/tour/etc. She’s so distant right now, good for her if she’s better off that way though!

5 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

well…. if they're still in the studio its not coming this year :toofunny:

Hide contents

unless rob is cooking up his own classical album :oic2:

Yeah, it’s pretty unclear if he is still involved on Lana’s album or if it’s for his own. But honestly, it looks more and more like it’s for his own album (or I’m just delulu and want LDR9 to be done so I can get it sooner :omfg2:)

i don’t want her father to be involved with the project, if i’m not wrong she didn’t feel comfortable talking about wildflower wildfire around him, and that’s one of the best songs on blue banisters. :oprah3:

sweet carolina is top 3 of my least favorite tracks on BB :flutter: 

1 minute ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

I’m still unsure as to whether we’re getting teased for RG1 or LDR9:prettyhurts:

Rob is not releasing an album lol 

6 hours ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

And let’s not forget that in the interview when she shared the title, she said the album would be done by the beginning of that year, which made us believe that the 1000 snippets she was sharing in October meant the album was coming very soon :mj2:

Omg I forgot about that :pout:
Also remembering that major sources claimed the album was to be released March 29th without a peep from Lana/her managers confirming or debunking. The 29th came and went without a word

whatarecoloris.jpg

6 hours ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

And let’s not forget that in the interview when she shared the title, she said the album would be done by the beginning of that year, which made us believe that the 1000 snippets she was sharing in October meant the album was coming very soon :mj2:

The phrase “top of the year” still haunts me

Tumblr

I'd rather have no official era start than endless teasing and 6381829 Insta snippets.

The NFR roll out still haunts me. :horror: