Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I would love some songs reminiscent of the honeymoon title track. Not thematically, but just something that meanders and breathes so nicely. I hope she’s wordy but takes her time with it, even if the songs end up being super long. 
It would be a nice contrast to songs like wildfire wildflower, which is obviously beautiful, but she throws a LOT of lyrics at you all at once. An album with a nice mix of both styles would be really cool. 

26 minutes ago, Yameena Khatri said:

I wonder what happened to the "60's girl group / Shangri-la" record. Or is it just tlsp songs? 🤔

To me, those are the « bombastic songs ». Last time before that she used that term, it was for some LFL tracks (title track and Get Free). Maybe the Norman outtakes are LFL outtakes as well?:omfg2:

17 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

To me, those are the « bombastic songs ». Last time before that she used that term, it was for some LFL tracks (title track and Get Free). Maybe the Norman outtakes are LFL outtakes as well?:omfg2:

Thunder and Dealer gives me that "Shangri-la" vibe. Maybe she started developing the "bombastic" soundscape based off tlsp outtakes. I feel like Cinnamon Girl might have been a part of the "bombastic tracks" based on its production which was very different from the beachy NFR tracks. 

One thing that we all should remember:

We never predict her final album 100% right

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

2 hours ago, Yameena Khatri said:

I wonder what happened to the "60's girl group / Shangri-la" record. Or is it just tlsp songs? 🤔

both lust for life and get free have very distinct girl group inspired backing vocals which the tlsp tracks lack, so i don't think they're related.

either way ldr9 sounds like a clean slate so i'm hoping there's no outtakes 

17 hours ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

since when has lana cared about touring recent songs 😭 her next tour is gonna be 30% BTD 30% NFR 15% UV 15% LFL and maybe 10% of COTCC and BB

You forgot to mention "and 0% of our dear, poor Honeymoon",,,, :bebe::poordat:

Edit: oh saw someone already did. OH WELL at least we are giving HM some love and attention. Bcs Lana herself isn't 😭

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

4 hours ago, Whore of Tropico said:

One thing that we all should remember:

We never predict her final album 100% right

right, she contains multitudes. Watch her releasing a album called ''Pantone'' full of colors references and pop songs

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

3 hours ago, 13beachess said:

You forgot to mention "and 0% of our dear, poor Honeymoon",,,, :bebe::poordat:

Edit: oh saw someone already did. OH WELL at least we are giving HM some love and attention. Bcs Lana herself isn't 😭

i left it out of the percentages bc wbk it's 0

11 hours ago, Crimson and Clover said:

I think you should re-read what I posted because that’s my point :rip: she only sings like 2-3 songs from new albums on her tours and there’s a risk of her singing basically 0 from COCC - her newest release, would at least want a snippet of White Dress or Thunder live :toofloppy:

oh ik i wasn't being shady i just think her tour set lists are hilarious LOL.. tbh the only songs from her recently released i'd really care to see live are chemtrails title track, TJF, black bathing suit, text book, thunder, and dealer (ik this one is never gonna happen)

8 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Maybe she forgot her HM account password and she can't make an announcement :bebe:

She better remember the password then because july is approaching fast:tommy:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

19 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Maybe she forgot her HM account password and she can't make an announcement :bebe:

I doubt she’d forget SparkleJumpRopeQueen123

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance