Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

She's such a troll she'll probably post an upbeat snippet from an album full of ballads or the other way around :thumb2:

Either way I need something. I'm so easily pleased that she could post a picture saying "album" and I'd be happy for a week :hide:

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, shadesofyosemite said:

C:\Users\Lanita\Music\iTunes\iTunes Media\Music\Lana Del Rey\LDR9\Snippets

C:\Users\Lanita\Music\iTunes\iTunes Media\Music\Lana Del Rey\LDR9\Not touched by Nikki\Bombastic Songs\Features\The Weeknd\Mike Deans Version 

trisha-pautas-crying.gif

35 minutes ago, COCC said:

C:\Users\Lanita\Music\iTunes\iTunes Media\Music\Lana Del Rey\LDR9\Not touched by Nikki\Bombastic Songs\Features\The Weeknd\Mike Deans Version 

C:\Users\Lanita\Music\iTunes\iTunes Media\Music\Lana Del Rey\LDR9\Jackie/Bombastic Songs

C:\Users\Lanita\Music\iTunes\iTunes Media\Music\Lana Del Rey\LDR9\Jackie/Piano Songs

C:\Users\Lanita\Music\iTunes\iTunes Media\Music\Lana Del Rey\LDR9\Jackie/Rock Ballads

C:\Users\Lanita\Music\iTunes\iTunes Media\Music\Lana Del Rey\LDR9\Dre bby/Voice Memos

C:\Users\Lanita\Music\iTunes\iTunes Media\Music\Lana Del Rey\LDR9\Dre bby/Piano Samples

C:\Users\Lanita\Music\iTunes\iTunes Media\Music\Lana Del Rey\LDR9\Miky/Bops & some sad girl shit

C:\Users\Lanita\Music\iTunes\iTunes Media\Music\Lana Del Rey\LDR9\Nikki Collab/Country Music

C:\Users\Lanita\Music\iTunes\iTunes Media\Music\Lana Del Rey\LDR9\Friends/Folk/Covers

C:\Users\Lanita\Music\iTunes\iTunes Media\Music\Lana Del Rey\LDR9\Friends/Americana & Standards/Covers

i miss her :( mama must be working hard

i think its a good sign that she probably sent rob to london. maybe to work on mixes/ possibly mastering songs? which might mean there is more input and thought going into the production than just Gabe or Drew charting some orchestra under a one-take vocal.

a lot of speculation here though, who rlly knows

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

manifesting something to be announced on upcoming 4th of July

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

3 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

manifesting something to be announced on upcoming 4th of July

Having Blue Banisters flashbacks :eartha2:

imageproxy.jpg

I forgot about these ones

C:\Users\Lanita\Music\iTunes\iTunes Media\Music\Lana Del Rey\LDR9\Jenny/Pool sounds/Recorded by Jenny

C:\Users\Lanita\Music\iTunes\iTunes Media\Music\Lana Del Rey\LDR9\Jenny/Pool sounds/Recorded by Nikki

someone get me an ouija board, we have to contact the French Husband, i'm tired of this shit. 

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Last night I dreamt Lana released a single randomly & the small portion I remember was SO GOOD:air:

I’ll butcher this description but it sounded like the “white hot forever” chanting portion of TJF + the muffled chaos of “everything, whatever” in Venice Bitch + the chorus of In My Feelings

It was pop-heavy but also very trippy. It felt like you were swimming in this dreamy song, and the production (mostly synths and drums) was just as loud as her vocals. I know it’s unrealistic for LDR9 but still:oopna2:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

I don't think we're getting an album this year :nails:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.