Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

It's getting really off here

Let us manifest more angry Lana :derpna2:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

I'm in the exact same place I was listening to Lana's BBC Radio One interview and they played VB/MAC for the first time. It‘s a sign :trisha:

I just want more interviews, livestream during this era, I mean, she does not have to travel around too frequently for interviews if that bothers her, but definitely, I really want to listen to her talking about life, career, music, writing process, album-making & inspo & stuff... I'd love to see her doing more livestream with fans, Q&A, etc.

Also- I am daydreaming about Lana Del Rey 73Qs with Vogue to happen.

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

i'll be honest and this might be construed etc. on here, but personally, i'm alright with the current downtime. she's been releasing tracks with collabs every now and then since bb, which was something I personally preferred until, so i'm taking a guess that pattern'll show that til we get something about her own work. 

the downtime's alright, we got watercolor eyes and the fjm cover. i've been listening to bb and violets and it's been pretty calm. 

i hope we just get a single drop with a little bit of promo thru posts and a mv later down the line, post a buzz single. a trailer would be happily received. i'm team snippet, i'd want to hear something if even for 15sec etc w promo. 

seeing as how this thread's been for a number of pages, it'd be really great to break the dry spell. as if it exactly worked like that, but wouldn't it great, so manifesting something rtCoWpr.gif

UV/Honeymoon

manifesting magic takes place on fourth of July

1 minute ago, I Come In Peace said:

I would honestly prefer to wait two years for an amazing album, then get a 4th piano ballad album...

i dont think its piano ballad if she said it was angry and conversational :creepna2:

6 minutes ago, The Siren said:

i dont think its piano ballad if she said it was angry and conversational :creepna2:

Watch it being a 10 minute minimalist piano ballad about the critics or the Grammys:horror:

3 minutes ago, The Siren said:

maybe they do want a piano ballad album :oic3:

never

tumblr_plbqy2X0Hg1twenha_400.gif

3 hours ago, Yameena Khatri said:

David Lynch, Snoop Dogg, Liam Gallagher, Kanye and Damon Albarn admire her too. It's bizarre to me how at the time when media and critics were tearing her apart, fellow musicians appreciated her talent. 

And Stevie Nicks, another classic rock legend, and Courtney Love. 

23 minutes ago, I Come In Peace said:

I would honestly prefer to wait two years for an amazing album, then get a 4th piano ballad album...

I don't think timing would matter tho. If she waits 2 years for the next album she'll probably have the next 2 already written.

BB came so fast after Chemtrails cause she was already working on it before we even knew it (Chemtrails) was coming (and obviously because of the delays).

At this point of her career with nothing to prove to her label she has the freedom to write and write whatever she wants and all will eventually find a home.

If the next album is full of piano ballads, it will be full of piano ballads whether it comes out this year or in 2030.

giphy.gif

44 minutes ago, takemetothegasstation said:

honestly the misuse of "then" here is probably prophetic... :toofunny:

praying in my head that you mean than here