Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I wonder what was Hollywood's final production cause the leaked version sounds pretty similar to what I'd expected from a Lana track those days :um2:

Maybe it's this album's Rick track :brows:

I know people don't want unreleased songs on her new albums but some songs are just too iconic :bebe: (I'd prefer if she released the compilation but it's not happening sadly)

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

So she was in the UK with Rob! :teehee: I almost wonder if they went to make music with Justin Parker, I’d love that. So many iconic songs. 

Oh I just saw Elle’s post on the LB account lol. It’s not the UK, it’s Rhode Island! 

1 minute ago, sadhotforever said:

The Breakers | Newport Mansions of the Gilded Age

She better be doing something LDR9 related with this mansion because it is stunning:crying:

It’s giving BTD music video 😩😩

Spoiler

Not saying the album with sound like BTD lol, just saying it reminds me of the mv 

☆Credit Card Romancer♡61488ea977a6ef5ebcd368bc55c9dc5c6cf8ccf7

27 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

so, which songs of lana’s fit the vibe of rhode island? :bebe:

Technically, How to Disappear. A quote from a post I made in the lyric thread for the song -

On 9/4/2019 at 11:07 PM, Elle said:

Lana stated in her livestream she wrote this song after "getting back to New York from Boston" after being "fucked up in Boston"

There was a rumour of Lana going to Boston to watch her boyfriend who was coaching, which lined up during the same time period as I noticed she was in Rhode Island on October 3rd & New York October 5th with Jack, same day she shares first snippet of HTD along with video captioned "pre-recording dance"

The rumour seemed to originate from a girl who worked at a store Lana was shopping at while in Rhode Island.

Rhode Island - Oct 3 (traveling there)

Boston - Oct 4 (meltdown happened w this guy)

New York - Oct 5 (wrote HTD)

The man in question seems to be this boxer named Joe Schilling, who a bunch of fans attacked on instagram by commenting rats under his instagram posts on October 21st after he dragged her music, and Lana had to tell her fans to back off.
That makes perfect sense given the lyrics: "Joe met me down at the training yard, with cuts on his face 'cause he fought too hard" (which would make sense bc he's a boxer)

October 5th: "At the Red Sox vs Yankee play off game at Fenway Park tonight. We’ll be wishing a mother fcker would." (Fenway Park is in Boston, and Lana was there to watch him train the day before... y'know, down at the training yard)

How to Disappear 2.0 for LDR9 incoming! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

the breakers are hot and iconic and there’s a beach and boardwalk nearby that remind me of the keds video so ldr9 will be reminiscent of aka in its quirk and eccentricity with the glamour of btd and paradise 

sUcVobB.png

okay ...also Anna Cofone's instagram story says she will be in "NYC 4th-14th of July" and posted the RIDE motel picture of LDR behind the text... AND we all know Anna/PamCochrane were reunited with Lana in Italy for the Gucci fashion show...

maybe she is hinting at lana collaboration doing her hair for a video ??? or maybe she just using the picture as a "vibe" for her NYC shenanigans but now im reaching  🤡

2 minutes ago, paradisetropico said:

okay ...also Anna Cofone's instagram story says she will be in "NYC 4th-14th of July" and posted the RIDE motel picture of LDR behind the text... AND we all know Anna/PamCochrane were reunited with Lana in Italy for the Gucci fashion show...

maybe she is hinting at lana collaboration doing her hair for a video ??? or maybe she just using the picture as a "vibe" for her NYC shenanigans but now im reaching  🤡

To be fair, it is oddly specific to use a photo of Lana alongside an announcement of being in NYC from the 4th to the 14th. I think we’d better keep a close eye on Miss Lana over the next 2 weeks! :mj2: