Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Omg that sounds very interesting. 

I do think there could be a high chance they shooting sth in the next two weeks. Maybe the album cover , a music video or (parts of)  an album trailer.

The castle looks like an amazing place to shoot sth & it also seems like it's (the castle) pretty close at the coast/ atlantic:trisha:

Hmmm, a castle & the sea where also in the W magazine shoot & she was also at the east coast , so maybe the W Magazine was all along a bit of a hint already ( for the aesthethic etc.)

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

7 hours ago, Elle said:

Technically, How to Disappear. A quote from a post I made in the lyric thread for the song -

How to Disappear 2.0 for LDR9 incoming! x

Wait ...wasn't Cinnamon Girl also made after whatever happened in Boston..?!!

So HTD & CG were made in that area:trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

16 minutes ago, Dealer Boulevard said:

Wait ...wasn't Cinnamon Girl also made after whatever happened in Boston..?!!

So HTD & CG were made in that area:trisha:

Oh yes, that’s true!! I forgot about that. Would luv another Cinnamon Girl-esque track on the new record, it’s one of my favourites x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

23 minutes ago, Elle said:

Oh yes, that’s true!! I forgot about that. Would luv another Cinnamon Girl-esque track on the new record, it’s one of my favourites x

Taste :willcut:

Some Cinnamon Girl  - esque track would be amazing :trisha:

Manifesting Jack meant that when he said that they were playing around with 808's when they were in the studio in April:oprah:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

On 6/29/2022 at 11:50 PM, sadhotforever said:

I need this & Tired of Singing the Blues

Reveal hidden contents

My boyfriend says I'm like an old movie star, loneliness is my occupation:grinds:

Imagine the album opening with tired of singing the blues

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

32 minutes ago, syrup amour said:

Imagine the album opening with tired of singing the blues

Nah, it will open with „One day, my hoops will be made of diamonds, my knuckles made of real gold“ :dance:

Imagine if the Anna Cofone thing is a multiple days shoot cause she's doing another Tropico style short movie with a lot of looks :brows:

Enough daydreaming but it's definitely something for Lana, it's too specific to be unrelated :creepna: maybe it's just a magazine cover but I'd be happy with that too 

giphy.gif

its definitely weird to see lana spend so much time on the east coast given the past few records/eras. its all been about LA and a little bit of the midwest. i cant wait to see what this means for the music n visuals

2 hours ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Not only is Lana doing automatic singing, but automatic writing too….leaked lyrics belowA75CA0A6-2565-42E6-8CA3-55AD0DC43666.jpe

My Song 57 Greenwhich See U l8r Allig8tor, Shoplite Delite……A Return To Tradition

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

2 hours ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Not only is Lana doing automatic singing, but automatic writing too….leaked lyrics belowA75CA0A6-2565-42E6-8CA3-55AD0DC43666.jpe

iconique

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

14 hours ago, Elle said:

Technically, How to Disappear. A quote from a post I made in the lyric thread for the song -

How to Disappear 2.0 for LDR9 incoming! x

Also, Rhode Island is home to Newport, the tony, centuries-old East Coast playground for 'old money' and the socially-prominent wealthy. Therefore, Rhode Island also has very strong associations with 'Old Money,' one of Lana's best and saddest. For me, it's one of the all-time saddest songs, with Tori Amos's 'Playboy Mommy' and Sandy Denny's 'Banks of the Nile.' 

I'd much rather have an 'Old Money' 2.0 than a 'How To Disappear' 200. 

6 hours ago, lifeisavelvetcrowbar said:

I guess you've never heard Fiona Apple

Or Tori Amos, who has a lot of angry piano ballads, usually not directed at men or specific men, but at being "considered too old to make pop music," the GOP and conservatives, "the patriarchy," the historical mistreatment of Native Americans, and the United Methodist Church (that was).