Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

9 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

How about some beats? That's what I want on the next album most of all. And some trip hop beats in particular.  

yes,exactly,this,very much,I agree :oic:

2 hours ago, Vertimus said:

How about some beats? That's what I want on the next album most of all. And some trip hop beats in particular.  

Well Kandi let’s see if you can find a studio in Puerto Rico we can go drop some beatsssss

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

2 hours ago, sadhotforever said:

What if she brings back the big hair:toofloppy:

honestly wouldnt mind some volume back in her hair styles BUT i think the paradise era hair would just be…. not it

I'm not really worried about getting another "samey" album (even though I find her last 3 albums different enough) cause she wrote them in a really short span of time (and BB is basically just an EP worth of new stuff considering half of the songs were old).

I don't think she's doing another BTD-UV level of jump this time but I'm confident we're getting something new sonically even if it's a natural progression from BB.

I just know we're in for a treat :thirst: 

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Thoth said:

Just heard the Mike Dean remix of Starry Eyes, and crying over the possible magic he and Lana could create for LDR9 :crai:

i thought it says ‘starry eyed’ and i thought he remixed lana’s unreleased song 😭

6 hours ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Probably a few magazine shoots let’s not get our hopes up too high.  My hope is an album trailer and single MV -  let us pray. 

when it might be 10 different homemade iphone music videos in those 10 days

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

14 hours ago, Pale Fire said:

Perhaps her management have condensed all the promo stuff for the upcoming album to be done in 10 days back to back so then it’s all over with? Maybe it *will* be multiple MVs, album/single shoots, mag covers/interviews, live (recorded) performances etc across 10 days 

tbh with the way lana has been abandoning putting any effort into albums literally the day they’re released, this would make sense :crai:

30 minutes ago, brandon said:

tbh with the way lana has been abandoning putting any effort into albums literally the day they’re released, this would make sense :crai:

I don't even remember what a post album single/MV is :bebe: 

giphy.gif

was listening to Honeymoon while getting ready today and tbh I feel like the most likely form for LDR9 to take is Honeymoon 2.0. Maybe something like astrology influence from LFL and Chemtrails eras meets the hazy west coast beach jazz sound from NFR, HM eras..and lyricism from BB, VBBOTG. 

wordy poetry + rick knowels prod + jazz sound..

she did follow rick recently, and acknowledged Honeymoon recently (Swan Song, GKIT)

Anyways, I just want another 'The Blackest Day' and generally more songs that sound like a Bond Theme.

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

22 minutes ago, drugmunny said:

was listening to Honeymoon while getting ready today and tbh I feel like the most likely form for LDR9 to take is Honeymoon 2.0. Maybe something like astrology influence from LFL and Chemtrails eras meets the hazy west coast beach jazz sound from NFR, HM eras..and lyricism from BB, VBBOTG. 

she did follow rick recently, and acknowledged Honeymoon recently (Swan Song, GKIT)

Anyways, I just want another 'The Blackest Day' and generally more songs that sound like a Bond Theme.

hm stays winning

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

19 minutes ago, drugmunny said:

i am on my hands and knees please let this come true  :crying: honeymoon is one of my favorite albums the songwriting is more poetic than the bible paired with the heavenly instrumentals its like a orgasm in your ears. also if rick is behind this its definitely going to be magical i love his prod+writing

cjRjPWT.gif          QODlvVl.gif.     

2 hours ago, Thoth said:

Just heard the Mike Dean remix of Starry Eyes, and crying over the possible magic he and Lana could create for LDR9 :crai:

How long is it, exactly? Are you referring to the song by the Weeknd? I see; you're not referring to Lana's song. Got it. 

1 hour ago, brandon said:

But guuuuuys .. 

Lana  said herself  she puts so little effort into promotion .. but she puts so much  effort into her album making .. with her bat ears 😍 .. 

34 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

How long is it, exactly? Are you referring to the song by the Weeknd? I see; you're not referring to Lana's song. Got it. 

Sorry for the confusion, I was referring to the Weeknd song. I was just imagining her voice over his production. There would be so many magical moments because I think Mike Dean is a genius and he would be the one that takes Lana’s artistry to the next level.

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024