Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

5 minutes ago, DragonWhore said:

^Ur going to be disappointed lol

so you're saying ldr9 isn't a disco funk electro pop future-house trip-hop dance masterpiece? 

6 minutes ago, 111 said:

so you're saying ldr9 isn't a disco funk electro pop future-house trip-hop dance masterpiece? 

nah it's acappella Misereire Mei Allegri for 6 hours

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

13 minutes ago, DragonWhore said:

^Ur going to be disappointed lol

don't be shy & tell us more miss Whore :shh2:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

dear god I hope automatic singing isn't just her screaming into her voice notes and then putting a soundcloud beat underneath

Dearest Madame Whore, Please elaborate on your findings. Thanks, The People

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

honestly as long as there a few bops I don't care. Two albums of piano and a lack of melody is enough me thinks 

Spoiler

I just wanna fall in love with a Lana project again. I felt stupidly, guilty about not liking COCC and BB but it's just not my thing. But  can I have one just one goddamn sultry summer bop please :bebe: 

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

The W interview gave me strong Violet vibes, with the voice memos with orchestra added afterwards. And Ben called it a songwriter album, so… It’s the Jack tracks I wonder about… 

looking at her Spotify numbers, fans love when she is summery; maybe a summery standalone single next year, if the lead to LDR9 isn’t? I really don’t know what to expect anymore from this album. 

2 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

If Any of you want a piano album…you must be delirious. Sorry 

So many of her songs have a piano melody at their base, it’s nothing new here. As long as she layers the new tracks with other instruments, we’ll be fine.  

This is really shaping up to be one of her most interesting and mysterious album cycles. It’s exciting how little we know, honestly!

Typically, where she is geographically tends to get reflected back into her music, but she’s been frequently moving internationally and within the US lately, so who knows what location-specific inspiration we’ll see. Then again, what if the album is (close to) finished, and her recent traveling experiences feed into a hypothetical LDR10 instead:dua:

Similarly, in the past, her Instagram posts have—probably unintentionally—included little tidbits of the album’s essence (sometimes even with exact lyrics), but her posts have been “all over the place,” so to speak. 

much to think about:prettyhurts:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

i need GOOD MELODIES :crying: n maybe a couple songs with a little bit of structure :cryney:

dont get me wrong, i love her songs that have a loose structure but i have been missing the melodies n mystery all of her albums have had up until the past 2. i NEED that again

1 hour ago, Pretty On The Indide said:

dear god I hope automatic singing isn't just her screaming into her voice notes and then putting a soundcloud beat underneath

don't worry! ...she's going for generic 'orchestral' production instead

No clue what’s been going on in this thread but I had a nasty case of norovirus this week and I’m 99% sure it was the universe cleansing my system so Lana can enter me with LDR9 very soon. 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift