Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

pfft some users seem to be very sure about what i know or don't know like they aren't gonna be the first to run when the 111 exclusive thread of the era is made :air2:

7 minutes ago, 111 said:

pfft some users seem to be very sure about what i know or don't know like they aren't gonna be the first to run when the 111 exclusive thread of the era is made :air2:

Can you just say something vague so we can go crazy over it for a week:w8ing:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 hour ago, 111 said:

Just give us some hints please :defeated:

If Waist Deep In Icy Waves is song title it better be serve. Title alone gives magnum opus vibes. Manifesting dark haunty hazzy freezing NY orchestral psychedelic rockish record kinda SOC sister but more enchanting and thrilling:party:

(and this being track 3 of course- masterpieces sisterhood)

19 minutes ago, palemoonbaby said:

If Waist Deep In Icy Waves is song title it better be serve. Title alone gives magnum opus vibes. Manifesting dark haunty hazzy freezing NY orchestral psychedelic rockish record kinda SOC sister but more enchanting and thrilling:party:

(and this being track 3 of course- masterpieces sisterhood)

That sounds amazing, and now I really want that on the album

8 minutes ago, House of Balloons said:

can someone recap? i'm losing track of the insanity in this thread 

basically, lana's travelling around and we're trying to figure ot where's she's going next. she was in rhode island and we thought she was heading straight for nyc next but she's actually back in la

5 minutes ago, World At War said:

basically, lana's travelling around and we're trying to figure ot where's she's going next. she was in rhode island and we thought she was heading straight for nyc next but she's actually back in la

do we have photos of her in rhode island ?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

5 minutes ago, World At War said:

thanks

Just now, Whore of Tropico said:

do we have photos of her in rhode island ?

i think it's the one she posted of her in front of that mansion 

Tomorrow will be the first day of the Anna Cofone NY Tour :hide: so let's see if we get at least some clues in the coming days.

Imagine if we get an advent calendar style thing where we get a bts picture every day :creepna:

10 days seem a really long time to film or shoot something tho... I didn't know Tropico took just 2-3 days :thumb2:

Even if they are shooting all the visuals now the album could still be coming "soon" right? I don't think vinyl sleeves and all that take that much time to get produced (I hope).

But I still think the album photoshoot was done back in May with Neil right before she went to NY :true:

giphy.gif

i am a strong believer in the conspiracy theory that lana ghost wrote this so i'm manifesting a pop girl moment photoshoot

tbhx1HN_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

"just a little west coast and a bit of sunshine hair blowing in the wind losing track of time" lana wrote that idc 

48 minutes ago, sadhotforever said:

I feel like LDR9 will be giving Gilded Age, Lana's here to come for the Met Gala's crown.

Hide contents

LDR9 needs this energy:

Gilded Age Fashion - Eleanor Roosevelt National Historic Site (U.S.  National Park Service) - Viewshed

Fashion Of The Gilded Age On Full Display At Rogers Mansion - 27 East

The Gibson Girls: The Kardashians of the Early 1900s | Mental Floss

All I want is Fine China

IT'S 4TH OF JULY!!!!!

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing