Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Her track 3s have consistently been (without fail) an integral part of the record, so I’m definitely “claiming” and am excited to hear track 3!

Blue Jeans—Cola—Shades of Cool—Terrence Loves You—13 Beaches—Venice Bitch—Tulsa Jesus Freak—Arcadia—???

43 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

I just took a shit ton of Pepto Bismol which means the vinyl will be a soft pink, serving huntymoon 2.0 :true:

Reveal hidden contents

Missing @May and the assumed fart joke he would have made at this time :pray2:

and when u see the vinyl and it's a shade of fecal matter wyd 

What makes Lana even harder to predict is the fact that she never ever follows trends (Maybe the trap elements of LFL were the closest we have of Lana doing something similar to the musical climate of that time).

With other artists you can expect their next album to be either disco or pop punk or whatever is popular now but with Lana you'll never know :crazy:

I'm obviously not bashing artists that follow trends but part of Lana's magic in my opinion is that she's on her own lane and artistic path :true:

giphy.gif

the timeframe when she released venice bitch was seriously so magical. and then she did the long interview / announced the album name. and now when i hear venice bitch it sends chills down my spine like it’s so summertime & golden and sparkling which is all transitory / gonna end. i PRAY LDR9 has a track that’s super transportive like venice bitch. pls mama del slay it’s just toooo good. pls do a interview and release a song with it ugh i’m thirsty if ur reading this lizzzygrant 

29 minutes ago, paradisetropico said:

the timeframe when she released venice bitch was seriously so magical. and then she did the long interview / announced the album name. and now when i hear venice bitch it sends chills down my spine like it’s so summertime & golden and sparkling which is all transitory / gonna end. i PRAY LDR9 has a track that’s super transportive like venice bitch. pls mama del slay it’s just toooo good. pls do a interview and release a song with it ugh i’m thirsty if ur reading this lizzzygrant 

So true the beginning of the NFR era was my favorite to date. A ten minute single, another certified LDR classic. The shock of the title. The agonizing wait. Bring Me back…

22 minutes ago, Obduration said:

So true the beginning of the NFR era was my favorite to date. A ten minute single, another certified LDR classic. The shock of the title. The agonizing wait. Bring Me back…

We were so happy... until we had to wait a whole year for the album :thumb2:

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Obduration said:

manifesting all of this EXCEPT THAT ONE-YEAR WAIT. THE NFR PRE-RELEASE STILL TRAUMATIZES ME TILL THIS DAY.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

7 minutes ago, Pretty On The Indide said:

Do not romanticise the NFR Pre Release. It was the worst

Amen! The beginning was amazing and the end, in August, was great as well. But the in-between :toofunny: Never no more 

How did we have Mike Dean on a record and we didn't get any beats lmao.

I know she's into poetry and being wordy and everything but damn, being carefree on a track is a breeze sometimes. Fuck It I Love You and Doin Time make NFR so breathable, I feel like that was missing on Blue Banisters by being such a long record. I want a breather next time Lana, call me asthma

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

3 minutes ago, sadhotforever said:

What if Anna was just using that Lana photo as a background, and she's going to NYC for a different project:delish:

now that's just pessimism