Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

13 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

I’m just patiently waiting for snippets or a single. So far, based on the description in W, I’m afraid this might be another album that’s not really my cup of tea..but I’m staying positive. Based on her recent public appearances, she’s really been giving off “I just created a masterpiece” energy

Indeed, its giving "I just finished another next level career-defining artpiece & i am entitled to go traveling around the world as i please after all that WORK"

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

14 minutes ago, sadhotforever said:

This era better be big enough to permanently get rid of the venice bitch amish-core photo on her "this is lana del rey" spotify playlist :smile4:

:smile4:

Spoiler

nevertheless, she persisted x 

ab67706f00000003f430fff70e7bf1ab096d63d5

sUcVobB.png

16 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

:smile4:

Hide contents

nevertheless, she persisted x 

ab67706f00000003f430fff70e7bf1ab096d63d5

they did her so dirty!

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

3 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

Is he tho? No offense meant but I'd consider him (and HM) more like hoarders in the sense that they have outtakes and unreleased stuff but they don't usually get info about what's to come.

The only "real" Lana insiders for me are BOZ and Eclipse 

Hide contents

And LFL :hide:

He claims he heard some songs from the album. Apparently when Lana called them raw, he said they were very raw indeed. But from what I gathered, he doesn’t seem to know what has been going on lately. 

Super late to the party, but are the emoji posted about the DNC song, or separate songs? Disco could have its official release… and then there would be two other songs with the night and the cracker… if those emoji stand for DNC, where does the wave from the logo on her jacket come into this?!? :stareney2:

3 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Super late to the party, but are the emoji posted about the DNC song, or separate songs? Disco could have its official release… and then there would be two other songs with the night and the cracker… if those emoji stand for DNC, where does the wave from the logo on her jacket come into this?!? :stareney2:

7990-F946-459-B-4-E0-B-BE05-B5-FA7213532

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

I really don’t know what to think or expect. There have been so many twists and turns of vague, questionably relevant information. 

However, my prediction is that (assuming she releases LDR9 and LDR10) her next two records have the potential to be her most divisive among fans OR will be designated her new Magnum Opus. 

Based off of her recent interview, it really seems she’s taking a risk by reframing what she’s largely known for: her lyricism.

Personally, I think we’re in for a treat! However, I can imagine this change of direction could be not-so-pleasant for some. Either way, I’m excited lol

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

25 minutes ago, Pale Fire said:

imagine she drops a single amid all this hype she’s getting and it’s a fucking tired piano lullaby :ohno: I really hope she serves…

She had a bunch of hype for Euphoira, and she released WCE… Still kind of disappointed at that missed opportunity tbh. Not that it is a terrible song or anything, but it could have been so much more. 

1 minute ago, LifeOnMars said:

She had a bunch of hype for Euphoira, and she released WCE… Still kind of disappointed at that missed opportunity tbh. Not that it is a terrible song or anything, but it could have been so much more. 

i still think about how the melodic composition and lyrics of that song are god tier. with the right structure, vocal performance and production it could've been one of lana's carreer highlights