Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

13 minutes ago, COCC said:

What if she re-releases COCC but every single song is a feature with Nikki. „D(…) Nikki‘s Countryclub“  :ma:

@Nikkiofthelane and @Nikki Lane  won and we lost

Reveal hidden contents

Unmanifesting it as I‘m typing it.

Drinking with nikki in the club = DNC

Full of country piano disco bops

18 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

I just hope we get to know what DNC means cause it will haunt me forever otherwise :bebe:

At least the LDRV director can tell us eventually if it was just a random logo to resemble the NFR jacket or something :icant: (but I still have faith it's LDR9 related)

If she references DNC again in some manner before the album drops, then it may still be a part of the upcoming project. But by now, that photo is so old...has she posted anything else about 'DNC' except the jacket? I don't always keep up with such things. It may end up being a song title that she's dropped, or an acronym for one she's cut.

We hear about so many things from her directly or from BOZ or other 'insiders,' and then never again (and we know how long that list is). 

To me, 'DNC' still means 'Democratic National Committee' or 'D&C,' a surgical procedure for women.  

10 hours ago, domandapiano said:

Lana’s new track, “patience is a virtue but not right now it isn’t” coming july 14th. :angie:

now why's that written like one of her 'automatic writing' verses

is there a reason why we think it's related to DNC ...

because i would actually like it to be a hint for a photoshoot or mv inkivyblue-lana-del-rey.gif a dark shining glamorously lit showstopping fireworks 4th of july and sparkling city lights situation

Spoiler

could be anna cofone since nyc july 4 - 14th and the firework emoji for july 4th but i doubt anyone would know anything about that considering whatever is going on is not over

sUcVobB.png

12 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

is there a reason why we think it's related to DNC ...

because i would actually like it to be a hint for a photoshoot or mv inkivyblue-lana-del-rey.gif a dark shining glamorously lit showstopping fireworks 4th of july and sparkling city lights situation

Hide contents

could be anna cofone since nyc july 4 - 14th and the firework emoji for july 4th but i doubt anyone would know anything about that considering whatever is going on is not over

I think the speculation about the emoji being related to DNC is because disco begins with a D and the number of emojis, but who knows? Maybe @fl0r1dak1l0s is just messing with us. 

Praying this album is full of unreleased, unheard high energy bops which will make her want to tour again and finally retire the same set list whose order minimally changes from show to show on an annual basis like can ya’ll imagine black bathing suit live? bitch me too the fuck 

Patrick-Praying.jpg

3 hours ago, Whore of Tropico said:

Her Hawaiian era 
WAYAMAYA IN LDR9 CONFIRMED OMG

the intro to wayamaya transports me I really would love to see something like that fleshed out

maybe like an interlude or something :candy:

Anyways, I think the C stands for Coast like from the w magazine on the beach, and her mentioning her father fishing and being at the coast….maybe we are getting another beachy album but angrier NFR meets Ultra

Manifesting 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

11 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

i've only heard one song that i know 100% will be on the album and i don't know when it's coming out for sure so don't look at me girl 😭

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e4749yopszwzypizc9tz2

17 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

i've only heard one song that i know 100% will be on the album and i don't know when it's coming out for sure so don't look at me girl 😭

and what is the sonic direction of said song :wub: (obviously just that one, because how could you tell what the whole album sounds like)

25 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

Can you pleeeeeease spill a couple words from this song since you know 100% it’s on the album? Just like… 3 words or something, if you don’t wanna spill one sentence. We’re desperate but you knew that already :deadbanana:

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

2 minutes ago, colaandvideogames said:

Can you pleeeeeease spill a couple words from this song since you know 100% it’s on the album? Just like… 3 words or something, if you don’t wanna spill one sentence. We’re desperate but you knew that already :deadbanana:

Floridakilos: “and, to, but”

Lanaboards: :wowcry:

Just now, The Stargirl Pinky said:

IM SCREAMINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

We need another abbreviation moment like we got for white dress

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

1 minute ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Floridakilos: "she sings on the track and there's music"

Lanaboards: :suicide:

"Don’t forget me"

5 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

IM DEAD :oopna:

Let me clarify… I want the words to be together from a full sentence, not random words throughout

7 minutes ago, whitelungswhitepalms said:

IM SCREAMINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

We need another abbreviation moment like we got for white dress

I’d love the abbreviation game again tho I remember people being fed up with eclipse when he decided to do this, but I mean it was something and isn’t that better than nothing? :fabcat:

Wait but why would playing 2 truths 1 lie with the insiders be SUCH a fun game??? 

like they tell us 3 different things they know about this album and/or era, and 1 is a lie but the other 2 are actually true! 

C’mon guys let’s play a round of this please!! It’ll be so fun :hooker:

@DragonWhore @111 @fl0r1dakil0s 

5 minutes ago, colaandvideogames said:

Wait but why would playing 2 truths 1 lie with the insiders be SUCH a fun game??? 

like they tell us 3 different things they know about this album and/or era, and 1 is a lie but the other 2 are actually true! 

C’mon guys let’s play a round of this please!! It’ll be so fun :hooker:

@DragonWhore @111 @fl0r1dakil0s 

:party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party:yes plz

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da