Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

7 hours ago, World At War said:

seeing as 1. she likes singing christmas songs 2. has been closer to her family recently i think it'd be hard for her not to have an winter album center around the holidays lol but maybe it'd have family themes like some sort of blue banisters 2.0 rather than desolate night crying. an icy album would be nice, though 

Maybe in a future album she will, I would love a Christmas album/EP from Lana with the good Christmas classics and original songs SNoC2OP.gif but from what she said from her interview this next one won't be a Christmas album considering shes writing down whatever comes across her subconscious using her left hand ebohRRw.jpg I'm sure whatever it is will be dope af though :creep:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

8 hours ago, COCC said:

I think with LDR9, Lana should finally explain if she is a candle in the wind. The public deserves to know.

i hope this is a "candle in the wind" album, bring back the lyrical themes & tropes of born to die & ultraviolence, much to the dismay of woke media critics!

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

9 hours ago, honey dew said:

I really want her to not release track 1 as a single prior to the album coming out I feel like it makes the whole album feel so fresh. I knew after 5 seconds of cruel world that i was about to die

I'm at the point now where I'm not listening to snippets or singles beforehand anymore

19 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i hope this is a "candle in the wind" album, bring back the lyrical themes & tropes of born to die & ultraviolence, much to the dismay of woke media critics!

A medley :oprah4:

There‘s a white dress on the wall

and me on a Bugatti Veyron

Abel asked me where it‘s from

I said a place I don‘t remember

Coney Island (mhm)

Carmen jumped into the pool

She was swimming with Sean Lennon

:oic3:

I believe in the magic of Lanaboards and our manifestation powers. Just a few months ago , a user predicted this would be the 2nd peak of Lana del rey, the second golden age ...as we can see , her streams have skyrocketed and she is hugely popular on tiktok this year. If we can keep up the momentum we can surely reach 30m spotify listeners by the end of the year. ))

Let's manifest a grungey angry NFR X UV album thx

24 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

I care more about the lyrics than the overall sound of the music honestly :derpna: I'd be good with a full piano album as long as the lyrics are strong

Just now, CinnamonGay said:

I believe in the magic of Lanaboards and our manifestation powers. Just a few months ago , a user predicted this would be the 2nd peak of Lana del rey, the second golden age ...as we can see , her streams have skyrocketed and she is hugely popular on tiktok this year. If we can keep up the momentum we can surely reach 30m spotify listeners by the end of the year. ))

Let's manifest a grungey angry NFR X UV album thx

She’s gonna dethrone

Michael_Jackson_-_Thriller.png

omg-shocked.gif

IMG-3521.jpg

12 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

I believe in the magic of Lanaboards and our manifestation powers.

Mike Dean & electric guitars, you heard it here first

parkergifs-parkersgifs.gif

51 minutes ago, Chemtrail said:

I care more about the lyrics than the overall sound of the music honestly :derpna: I'd be good with a full piano album as long as the lyrics are strong

Normalize having strong lyrics and production again

Spoiler

Blue Banisters had none of that... :headache:

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

5 hours ago, CinnamonGay said:

I think her voice has become richer and more well rounded. But she still has the edge as evidenced in WFWF,TB,Yosemite,dealer etc. She can still deliver that icy cold haunting vocals 

yosemite and dealer were recorded long ago but maybe she was giving a bit in WFWF

4 minutes ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

Normalize having strong lyrics and production again

Reveal hidden contents

Blue Banisters had none of that... :headache:

i want paradise levels of lyricism & symbolism again

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!