Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

10 minutes ago, rural legend said:

WHAT IS THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS?!???????!?!?!?!?!?! 

it slaps

the original version of Mariners Apartment Complex that was too emotional for Lana to even put it in the final tracklist

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

10 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

the original version of Mariners Apartment Complex that was too emotional for Lana to even put it in the final tracklist

truly her magnum opuss

2 hours ago, Honeyyoung said:

the album can't be spoiled by insiders if there's no album 
giphy.gif

Wdym there's no album????? Ofc there is...:bebe:

(At least I'm going to be delulu until there is one :toofloppy:)

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

For future references: Ben or Lana using the word “soon” for the very first time for a new project means “within a year” (which is very fast, compared to many artists). 

I predict that the first single will be a Jack track. 

So... is George Clooney going to be featured on the album? And if that's the case, are we getting another Stevie Nicks feature? And if that's that case, then what is the next one? Will it ever be closed? Are we going to get LDR9 in 2022? Are we going to get LDR9 period? When she says this record will be conversational, do we think she recorded herself having conversations with a ghost? The ghost of Paul Newman? Her little red party dress? Maybe its the ghost of her own version of America one with no bombs in the sky only fireworks when you and I collide? Will she misconstrue and redifine what it means to be a beaming Hollywood starlet at the center of it all? I think she is hinting the album trailer will be Paul Newman themed? If this is true then if we take C=MC+75-64 Subdivided by 17 then we can properly infer that this is the status quo projection for the tour... Is there going to be an interactive album trailer campaign? Will she get revenge? DID she get revenge? Who is directing these extravangazas? Nikki Lane? Where are Ben and Ed at this very moment? Are they kissing? Who is Lana Del Rey? There's just too many questions and not enough answers y'all.

stan-twitter-kinkytwt.gif

On 7/11/2022 at 4:25 PM, Veinsineon said:

So... is George Clooney going to be featured on the album? And if that's the case, are we getting another Stevie Nicks feature? And if that's that case, then what is the next one? Will it ever be closed? Are we going to get LDR9 in 2022? Are we going to get LDR9 period? I think she is hinting the album trailer will be Paul Newman themed? If this is true then if we take C=MC+75-64 Subdivided by 17 then we can properly infer that this is the status quo projection for the tour... Is there going to be an interactive album trailer campaign? Will she get revenge? DID she get revenge? Who is directing these extravangazas? Where are Ben and Ed at this very moment? Are they kissing? Who is Lana Del Rey?

Should Lana do p0rn? Where is @YourGirl666 to ask the important questions? 

30 minutes ago, sadhotforever said:

The fact that Lana seems so excited about this trailer makes me think this album is going to be Old-Hollywood themed

excitement in question: “click link in bio” 🤨