Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

5 hours ago, WhiteHydrangea said:

I wonder what the saddest song will be like

...better be soul crushing. I need it asap:deadbanana:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

16 hours ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

And the single in question would have been “Paul Newman” :toofloppy: (a gay can dream)

If it were a song called 'Paul Newman,' or about him, for LDR9, that would be great, and, broadly speaking, help younger people today come to know who he is/was. With all the rumors and mythology about him, he'd make a great subject or symbol for a Lana song. 

Sylvia Plath I can see being an obscure or unknown cultural figure to most today, but I am surprised when I find out younger people don't recognize the name Paul Newman or Steve McQueen, or have never heard of 'Caddie Shack' or 'Animal House.' Of course, the same applies to music. And the entire catalog of Western culture is at everyone's fingertips today, as it never was the past.   

Ive just received word that LDR9 will end with another cover. The cover my sources have given me is a song called Another World by Kitty Shack from the Sims 2 PS2 Console release. My sources claim Lana has been infatuated with the non existence of this artist and wants to translate the song from Simlish

10 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Ive just received word that LDR9 will end with another cover. The cover my sources have given me is a song called Another World by Kitty Shack from the Sims 2 PS2 Console release. My sources claim Lana has been infatuated with the non existence of this artist and wants to translate the song from Simlish

It’ll actually be “Vagina Pineapple” as this is a summer 

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

20 hours ago, WhiteHydrangea said:

I wonder what the saddest song will be like

Lana writing the saddest song of her career for LDR9 while knowing full well that it will also be her very best

filipino-girl.gif

10 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

The way I literally just posted the same thing in the IG thread :hide: our minds

LMAO. Maybe it’s not as deep as I think but it’s kinda crazy to me how vast Lana’s musical world is to even make jokes like this in real time :rip: