Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

At this point I don't think we're getting an album this year. And, to be honest, I don't mind it at all. If anything, the trip to Italy, Rhode Island etc. might have inspired her even more. I would gladly wait until next summer as long as she intends to release her trippiest, cuntiest and most sophisticated album to date. :pussypower:

1 hour ago, bored said:

Hoping we get some more of TLSP outtakes on this project cos California, Thunder and Dealer are some of the best songs she's done post-Honeymoon.

Love all the songs she made with TLSP, but I do wonder how many of them there are still left to use. Four already found their way to albums (including Loaded)… Miles hinted that they had recorded enough for an album, if I remember correctly… or he might have exaggerated a bit (including demo-ish songs).

5 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Love all the songs she made with TLSP, but I do wonder how many of them there are still left to use.

Praying it’s a “left so many songs on the cutting room floor” situation for our mental health’s sake, let’s manifest girlies 576-E190-A-855-C-4-A94-A512-30271-DA49-A

Do labels usually try to space out their artists' releases? Cause Ellie just released a single and they are both under Polydor (they even have the same manager :thumb2:)

She's probably not putting out an album anytime soon tho 

Spoiler

unless she somehow gets a hit and Ben knows it cause every time he talks abour her album he doesn't even say it's coming "soon", it's just the "forthcoming album" 

so if that was the case it wouldn't really be a problem and Lana is probably a higher priority anyway. The point (that I can never get straight into sorry) is that maybe now that another one of their big artists released the following on the schedule is Lana :true:

This was all based on delusion cause I'm starting to think the album was indeed untitled in May and not even finished :bebe: (a part of me is still holding on to hope tho

giphy.gif

14 hours ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Love all the songs she made with TLSP, but I do wonder how many of them there are still left to use. Four already found their way to albums (including Loaded)… Miles hinted that they had recorded enough for an album, if I remember correctly… or he might have exaggerated a bit (including demo-ish songs).

we also have dope and i’m sure they have a few rough demos/concepts that she can maybe finish

can she also reuse the melody on the california demo….

3 hours ago, BartenderDeco said:

we also have dope and i’m sure they have a few rough demos/concepts that she can maybe finish

can she also reuse the melody on the california demo….

Is Dope finished? I was under the impression it was a demo… 

18 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

i kinda feel like we're not getting anything this year lol

Yeah I don't think we are either. Her not having an album title to reveal at the magazine interview said it all to me. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

20 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

i kinda feel like we're not getting anything this year lol

July is still not over… The albums that are announced, with a lead and all, these days, have an October release date, so it’s still not over for LDR9 to come out this year if she’s done recording and mastering it. Besides, if it’s coming in 2023, the lead will be out before the end of year and who knows? There is surely a side project to dig our teeth into in the meantime.  

59 minutes ago, mybussytasteslikepepsi said:

did y'all see those dbree rumors of ldr9 too? they are so absurd I cannot even believe them 

Are you talking about these song descriptions? https://www.instagram.com/p/CgDz46juauF/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y= 
they sound completely made up. And for future references, dear trolls, please leave out Yes to Heaven in its closet when it’s time to make up song titles; YTH had its course, it’s time to move on, even Lana doesn’t want it anymore 😂