Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Those rumours sound legit to me, and yeah I know I'm being deulu. I just think that Lana is really experimenting this time, like she wants to just fuck shit up. For example, her new bf seems like someone who can get Lana out of her shell and I think Lana might apply this new found freedom to her music. I might even say this new album might be more controversial than Ultraviolence

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

2 hours ago, mybussytasteslikepepsi said:

did y'all see those dbree rumors of ldr9 too? they are so absurd I cannot even believe them 

I doubt these are even “rumors” tbh it’s probably just the same person spamming it on d***e

but no I’m p sure these have all been debunked

whatarecoloris.jpg

3 hours ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Are you talking about these song descriptions? https://www.instagram.com/p/CgDz46juauF/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y= 
they sound completely made up. And for future references, dear trolls, please leave out Yes to Heaven in its closet when it’s time to make up song titles; YTH had its course, it’s time to move on, even Lana doesn’t want it anymore 😂

They sound fake to me also, and, as hoaxes, less than half-assed. Did they think starting with 'Loved You Now And Then' would make the rest sound legit? 

I also agree about YTH. We've already heard so many versions of it, and except the early one with accordion, they've gotten sketchier and skethier as they've proceeded. It's run its course. 

i feel like this is going to have the witchy aesthetic lust for life was going to have mixed with like a space aesthetic. and in the way lfr is dark green and dark red this one will be lavender and dark blue

YCY3W7s.jpg

3 hours ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Are you talking about these song descriptions? https://www.instagram.com/p/CgDz46juauF/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y= 
they sound completely made up. And for future references, dear trolls, please leave out Yes to Heaven in its closet when it’s time to make up song titles; YTH had its course, it’s time to move on, even Lana doesn’t want it anymore 😂

i need to hear lana yodelling :ma:

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

8 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

they literally ripped off dragon slayer by making demon slayer:paris:

that reminds me of some discord chats somebody posted on dbree a little bit ago revealing unleaked "song titles" & one of them was literally "lonely then & now"... way too similar to "loved you then & now" they really need to come up with more convincing ideas lol :icant2:

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

4 minutes ago, tulsa jesus twink said:

i feel like this is going to have the witchy aesthetic lust for life was going to have mixed with like a space aesthetic. and in the way lfr is dark green and dark red this one will be lavender and dark blue

in b4 it’s yet another white trailer trash/country grandma aesthetic hijacked by her jobless friends and family :smokes3:

4 hours ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

These 'leakers' need to be more original. "Stars" and "Heavenly Hell" have beena rumor since pre-COTCC era, and the only reason "Dragon Slayer" and "Loved You Then And Now" are being included is because they're 'known' titles. :thumb2:

At this point I'm surprised they aren't including WCE as a tracklist song.

Edit: I didn't realize it was Demon slayer and not Dragon, but that's where that title came from

"Don’t forget me"

3 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

dialysis neurosis clitoris :true:

Love it. It's giving eugenic-feminist 1950's nostalgia 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven